SOUTH AFRICA: 1st Tme Hunt Reviews For Hunting Consortium & Garry Kelly Safaris

Don't use Kotoko Taxidermy!

You could also do european mounts,( if you like them, of course), save on taxidermy and get more trophies.

Thanks again for everyone's help so far, it has been extremely useful. I am very impressed with the community that has developed around this forum. What a stellar bunch of folks.

You could also do european mounts,( if you like them, of course), save on taxidermy and get more trophies.

I will probably do a variety of different mounts. It will likely depend on what I wind up getting when I'm there.

Thank again,

John

Hello John: This is my first post on this site, but thought I'd give you a reply because my I, my wife, son, and a good friend have just returned from our first African safari. We used Garry Kelly Safaris and ....you guessed it.....The Hunting Consortium. I am, by no means, an expert on the subject, but since you sound like you're planning a similar venture, I might be of some help. First and foremost...DO IT. We had a fantastic time hunting in the Mkhuze Game Reserve near Kruger Park and ZuluWaters Game Reserve in Natal Midlands. Garry Kelly set us up with 2 great PHs...excellent guides, knowledgeable about the animals, and great fun to be with. Bob Kern 's operation at the Hunting Consortium planned our 3-part trip with "military precision"...everything was organized for us, and they were most patient with all of our "first-timer" questions. I think you have picked 2 winners for your first safari. I don't want to bore the other good folks on this forum, so if you would like to talk further with me, feel free to send an e-mail at gbalog@hotmail.com or call me at 410-287-5086. Good luck with your trip, and don't forget...planning is half the fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,