SOUTH AFRICA: 1st African Safari With Limcroma Safaris Beyond My Wildest Dreams

Congratulations magnificent trophies great first trip I guess that you are hoked on Africa now

Thank-you very much. My critters were just delivered to my Taxidermy 10 days ago, and couldn't wait to see if they arrived in one piece. We opened the boxes and everything was dipped, cleaned, packed, identified and shipped perfectly. I can't wait to get them home in 6-8 months and hung on the wall. Limcroma has teamed-up with Trophy Pro SA which handles all their dipping, packaging, and shipping operations. Everything worked out perfect. I want to go back soooo bad. I stayed at their new lodge about 20-30 minutes away on another property that when you go back you should stay at.

Harry,

I am glad to hear that all of your trophies arrived safe and sound. Thank you for mentioning your experience with Trophy Pro SA. As you know, Limcroma partnered up with Trophy Pro SA many years ago in a combined effort to provide our hunting clients with a professional, reliable, and trustworthy service that offers no excuses. Our clients' trophies are never sub-contracted out to a third party. Your valuable trophies will be under our care throughout the entire process.

Trophy Pro SA is a full service dip & pack facility which also offers excellent finished taxidermy, tanning, rug making, along with many other unique and beautiful curios, wild game leather and horn products. We also offer free pick-up service from most outfitters located in the Limpopo and Northwest provinces. Check us out at www.trophyprosa.com

80 days for me...!

Any photos of your Trophies mounted?
Also was the Springbuck harvested near camp as the rest of your game was?

Any photos of your Trophies mounted?
Also was the Springbuck harvested near camp as the rest of your game was?
I haven't gotten my mounts back yet, my taxidermist was off sick for about 3-4 months and I wasn't in a hurry anyway...building a trophy room in the house.
The Springbuck was taken in another area about 3 1/2 hours from camp. They are a open plains game animal. Very hard to get close to expect shots at 300 yds plus. We hunted on one of DeBeers diamond mines properties. I asked the property manager for some free samples, and he had a great laugh. Oh well, can't blame a guy for asking. LOL. My PH was Henno Smit, I highly recommend him, we put me on some terrific animals and knew what I was looking for so we were very patient and passed up on a lot of game. I can't tell you how many stalks we made and backed away when they just weren't what I was looking for. His tracker Andrea's was Un-Freaking-Believable. I've heard many stories about these guys and how good they are, believe them. We tracked a wounded impala for about 2-3 miles and let me tell you we crossed tens of thousand of tracks in the red sandy dirt. not much blood, sometimes we would go 300 yds without so much as a drop. We caught up with him and I was able to finish him off.

I can't wait to go back!! Good Luck.

I want to thank all you guys, for your help and support to make this hunt a dream come true, I just hope this post will help others with their decision making!. BTW for those that are interested 3 of the 7 animals qualify for Roland Ward!!! That's how good the quality of game we saw everyday. All the animals I shot were 8-9 yrs old or older..... We saw larger Kudu 55" + but they were still growing, so we past them up, to continue improving the gene pool.

As a fellow veteran hunter from Limcroma's fine offerings, I truly understand and agree with your sentiments.Great staff and wonderful cuisine and beautiful surroundings Congratulations on some beautiful animals and a trip of a lifetime...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,