SOUTH AFRICA: 10 Days South Africa With Ken Moody Safaris

Great Bull, how well did the DGX regulate in your double?
A0E14BA3-466A-482E-AF4C-A284096EF512.jpeg

The 400gr Bonded DGX and DGS grouped identically. Regulation was just fine.

In terms of performance on game; here’s the recovered Bonded DGX from the Buff. 80% weight retention.

Very nice, thanks for the picture and weight retention. I'm sure that some on AH will claim that 80% weight retention is not good for a DG bullet, but I'm not one of them. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: DCN
Buff hunted with Ken and Virginia 3 years ago, wife with me. Great hunt but most of all really nice caring people. Traveled a day with them. Wife is not a hunter but Va. took real good care of her. Brought in local kids to preform for us. Just a wonderful experience with great company. The day I took my buffalo was the most satisfying in 60 pluse years. Try them and you too will agree. Thanks again Ken and Virginia

Love that bull very nice drop congrats!!

Very nice, thanks for the picture and weight retention. I'm sure that some on AH will claim that 80% weight retention is not good for a DG bullet, but I'm not one of them. Thanks for sharing.
0D5524C7-89EE-478C-BF2D-CA75CFCF9DEE.jpeg

From what I’m reading expected weight retention on these Bonded DGX is anywhere from 80-90% in ballistic gel. This one encountered some bone for sure. That said, it performed beautifully with 2X expansion.

Congratulations @wiltznucs ! Thanks for sharing!
Some amazing trophy's :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross