SOUTH AFRICA: 10 Day Buffalo/Plains Game Safari With KMG Hunting Safaris July 15

Waidmannsheil @TERMINATOR ! What a great bull, I love how his bosses are fused solid! Very well done!

Stunning, wmh!

Congratulations on a great bull.

Great Buffalo. Congrats
Bruce

Took a tremendous Black WB today. He has it all…thick heavy boss, deep dip, then comes up very tall. And once again…teeth worn to the gums. A great trophy and perfect one to take out of the herd to make room for the young studs!

Once again Marius took me to the trophy of a lifetime!

We also put a stalk on a great Fallow Deer but just as we were maneuvering into shooting position 60 yards above him on a cliff, something from the other direction spooked the group he was in and they took off . He doesn’t know how lucky he was…

Oh well, back after a Fallow Deer in the morning

F6817A04-ECD4-4EFB-A749-678D2C13F792.jpeg
F55E3CC1-766C-406F-9EA8-56605D6809D9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@TERMINATOR

Congrat’s on a 20-yrs Dream Come True w/ quality Buff Bull but equally a quality hunting adventure/experience!

Marius @ KMG & crew are very good at delivering on both … I‘m glad you mentioned Flex, that seasoned Bush Warrior is a workhorse & his trusty side kick Rigby … every Super Hero needs a good side kick!

Congrats, great buff !

Looks like a really nice Black wildebeast. Congrats
Bruce

Congrats on a couple of lifetime trophies.

How hard and how many miles walking did it take on the Buffalo?
...Asking for a friend...:) ;)

Took a tremendous Black WB today. He has it all…thick heavy boss, deep dip, then comes up very tall. And once again…teeth worn to the gums. A great trophy and perfect one to take out of the herd to make room for the young studs!

Once again Marius took me to the trophy of a lifetime!

We also put a stalk on a great Fallow Deer but just as we were maneuvering into shooting position 60 yards above him on a cliff, something from the other direction spooked the group he was in and they took off . He doesn’t know how lucky he was…

Oh well, back after a Fallow Deer in the morning

View attachment 478310View attachment 478311
Heck of a black wildebeest there. I have two and I could hunt another happily.

Congrats on a couple of lifetime trophies.

How hard and how many miles walking did it take on the Buffalo?
...Asking for a friend...:) ;)
Well, that depends on which stalk.
I will post the full report on all my stalks when done hunting.

I am 63, and have a broken body with Rods and Screws in my back and am in severe pain in my neck and shoulder area from injuring myself a couple weeks ago. And sit at a desk too much.

And Marius still gets me in position

But all I can say is be in the best shape possible or the hills will punish you.

Another angle on the BWB

FE87E868-FD2E-4498-9F5F-F6AA12B81FE6.jpeg

Awesome bull..Congratulations to all involved.
That Black Wildebeest is a Chief as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luchkabody

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!