Sorted & Proven Boddington Kudu For Sale Houston

A guy can't get by with nothing around here. I have tried to seek help from this affliction by getting married twice! But I found myself making fun deals in the middle of the night while they were asleep, even teaching my son to say we picked up a gun that was being worked on instead of Dad bought a new gun. I found myself telling them that I wasn't at a gun store, I was really in the arms of a prostitute named sweaty Betty banging heroin and betting on elections. But, I decided to dance with the one who brought me so much joy, never talked back and loved to burn copious amounts of gun powder as much as I. Sometimes when I snuggle up to a Winchester super grade I wish it was a little warmer but then again it doesn't bitch about my snoring or the hint of Oban on my breath from a sundowner. I will probably be the way I am until it truly turns terminal.
But seriously, my hopes for this rifle are that Tim will make a great comeback as so many do in the oil industry and he will return to Africa once again. His rifle will be just on the other side of town from him when he wants it back.
And I just so happen to run a 300H&H rescue it seems, I shelter them, feed them but can't seem to part with them. I am honored to own a rifle that has meant so much to Tim.

A guy can't get by with nothing around here. I have tried to seek help from this affliction by getting married twice! But I found myself making fun deals in the middle of the night while they were asleep, even teaching my son to say we picked up a gun that was being worked on instead of Dad bought a new gun. I found myself telling them that I wasn't at a gun store, I was really in the arms of a prostitute named sweaty Betty banging heroin and betting on elections. But, I decided to dance with the one who brought me so much joy, never talked back and loved to burn copious amounts of gun powder as much as I. Sometimes when I snuggle up to a Winchester super grade I wish it was a little warmer but then again it doesn't bitch about my snoring or the hint of Oban on my breath from a sundowner. I will probably be the way I am until it truly turns terminal.
But seriously, my hopes for this rifle are that Tim will make a great comeback as so many do in the oil industry and he will return to Africa once again. His rifle will be just on the other side of town from him when he wants it back.
And I just so happen to run a 300H&H rescue it seems, I shelter them, feed them but can't seem to part with them. I am honored to own a rifle that has meant so much to Tim.
I completely saw that coming!

LMAO

Sweaty Betty?! Boy oh boy you're talking about a lot of lovin' right there!!! :K Crazy Love::K Date: I think I knew her sister Mangy Mary when I was in Idaho. Knew as in met, not in the Biblical sense of the word of course.

S
Sweaty Betty?! Boy oh boy you're talking about a lot of lovin' right there!!! :K Crazy Love::K Date: I think I knew her sister Mangy Mary when I was in Idaho. Knew as in met, not in the Biblical sense of the word of course.
Sure Phil...That's your story and your sticking to it....

This is to show I'm not such an ass! My buddy's wife I hired to paint my spare bathroom. I told her to figure out what I owed her to do the job. I have never expected to pay less than a honest days wages for a day worked. She painted and did a nice job and then added this as a surprise to the finished bathroom. She also put a card in there when she finished that said "no charge, happy early birthday". I was really proud that I have friends like I do.
IMG_4725.JPG

Thought it was so cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg