AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
A guy can't get by with nothing around here. I have tried to seek help from this affliction by getting married twice! But I found myself making fun deals in the middle of the night while they were asleep, even teaching my son to say we picked up a gun that was being worked on instead of Dad bought a new gun. I found myself telling them that I wasn't at a gun store, I was really in the arms of a prostitute named sweaty Betty banging heroin and betting on elections. But, I decided to dance with the one who brought me so much joy, never talked back and loved to burn copious amounts of gun powder as much as I. Sometimes when I snuggle up to a Winchester super grade I wish it was a little warmer but then again it doesn't bitch about my snoring or the hint of Oban on my breath from a sundowner. I will probably be the way I am until it truly turns terminal.
But seriously, my hopes for this rifle are that Tim will make a great comeback as so many do in the oil industry and he will return to Africa once again. His rifle will be just on the other side of town from him when he wants it back.
And I just so happen to run a 300H&H rescue it seems, I shelter them, feed them but can't seem to part with them. I am honored to own a rifle that has meant so much to Tim.

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
A guy can't get by with nothing around here. I have tried to seek help from this affliction by getting married twice! But I found myself making fun deals in the middle of the night while they were asleep, even teaching my son to say we picked up a gun that was being worked on instead of Dad bought a new gun. I found myself telling them that I wasn't at a gun store, I was really in the arms of a prostitute named sweaty Betty banging heroin and betting on elections. But, I decided to dance with the one who brought me so much joy, never talked back and loved to burn copious amounts of gun powder as much as I. Sometimes when I snuggle up to a Winchester super grade I wish it was a little warmer but then again it doesn't bitch about my snoring or the hint of Oban on my breath from a sundowner. I will probably be the way I am until it truly turns terminal.
But seriously, my hopes for this rifle are that Tim will make a great comeback as so many do in the oil industry and he will return to Africa once again. His rifle will be just on the other side of town from him when he wants it back.
And I just so happen to run a 300H&H rescue it seems, I shelter them, feed them but can't seem to part with them. I am honored to own a rifle that has meant so much to Tim.
I completely saw that coming!

Buff-Buster

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Website
www.mashambanzousafaris.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
You da man Cody.

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
LMAO

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Sweaty Betty?! Boy oh boy you're talking about a lot of lovin' right there!!! :K Crazy Love::K Date: I think I knew her sister Mangy Mary when I was in Idaho. Knew as in met, not in the Biblical sense of the word of course.

Buff-Buster

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Website
www.mashambanzousafaris.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
S
Sweaty Betty?! Boy oh boy you're talking about a lot of lovin' right there!!! :K Crazy Love::K Date: I think I knew her sister Mangy Mary when I was in Idaho. Knew as in met, not in the Biblical sense of the word of course.
Sure Phil...That's your story and your sticking to it....

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Hunted
This is to show I'm not such an ass! My buddy's wife I hired to paint my spare bathroom. I told her to figure out what I owed her to do the job. I have never expected to pay less than a honest days wages for a day worked. She painted and did a nice job and then added this as a surprise to the finished bathroom. She also put a card in there when she finished that said "no charge, happy early birthday". I was really proud that I have friends like I do.
IMG_4725.JPG

Thought it was so cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithStree

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh