Soooo you got a new President...

The problem is the man is insane

59925419.jpg

Attachments

• 59925419.jpg
    59925419.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who travels around the middle part of the US has to be able to tell that there are a lot of jobs available. Not always the jobs people want, but someone who really wants a job can find one. In my World, unemployment is a choice. Not very PC, but that is how it is.

Exactly!

Unemployment payouts in many states rivals what a person could make at a minimum wage job. Not much of an incentive for the lazy to get off the couch and go to work.

Very true!

The welfare system in the US created by FDR was never intended to be a long-term entitlement. It was introduced to provide short-term relief to "previously working families" that needed relief both during and post depression to get back on their feet. As well meaning of a program as it was, and obviously necessary in the time of national crisis, we all know what a disaster it has become.... It's a monster that should have been killed in its cradle.

Names and insults make no impression here, unless they're clever and original. Haven't seen anything that qualifies.

I'm not a fan of name-calling or personal insults on a forum. You can make your point much more effectively by merely arguing with common sense and the facts. However, I did chuckle a bit with Roland the Clueless . Even you have to admit it was a little funny.

Names and insults make no impression here, unless they're clever and original. Haven't seen anything that qualifies.

Im confused..

you dont like names and insults when they apply to you (first post above)...

but 30 minutes after you make the first post above, you call the President an "escaped pet" and attempt to insult him with your meme?

Is the orange comment more clever and original then "roland the clueless"?

Originally I had voted for D. Trump, as: "The lesser of the evils" and / or: "I'd vote for almost anyone before I'd vote for the anti-2nd Amendment candidate, sometimes known as: Billary Clinton".
However now lately, I am pleasantly surprised and definitely holding Trump in much higher regards today than just the lesser of evils, due to his post election actions.
Very predictably, most other newly elected politicians typically come down with sudden "campaign promises amnesia", immediately after their election.
Kinda makes me regret once having said that Trump: "is a bellowing buffoon, with a science fiction hairdo".
Oh well, nobody has ever accused me of being a genius in the first place, much less being able to predict the future.
Go get'em Donnie, some of us are very sick of the status quo.

Mdwest, I can believe you are confused. If I equated insults to a fellow hunter and forum member with criticism or comedy directed at a politician and public figure, I'd probably be confused too.

Perhaps hypocrite is a better descriptor then...

If you jump in the mud hole, don't complain if you get a little dirt on your face.

Be it known that I did not call any member any names. You know like moron, idiot, libtard, dumbkof, knucklehead or anything like that. Didn't happen. I merely made fun of one members handle and substituted a word for another word. That's all, easy peezee.

You didn't hurt my feelings. I'd just much rather talk about the thread issue, instead of making fun of other forum members.

So what do you think of Trump's equating US and Russia killings? Should we take it seriously, or was it just another Trumpism, like claiming his campaign was surveilled by Obama?

About the Russia thing, who cares? Its Trump, he is a blabbermouth. Terminal foot in mouth disease, its part of his charm! The surveillance thing, its a possibility. Bear in mind that Obama and Hillary were desperate to find dirt on Trump before the election as a just in case they got nervous. I would not put it past Obama, not for one minute to "suggest" to the right people that it might be a neat idea to "listen in" and see what pops up. We know they have done it. That is how Flynn got nailed, NIA was listening in on the Russian ambassador, right? Maybe you saw ex Congressman Dennis Kucinich tonight on the news, saying he too had been tapped by Obama. All of this Russian hacked the election to help Trump is just pure baloney. How do you suppose that got started? Not saying it was tapping anyone but putting a word here or there for NY Times consumption.. just saying. I put nothing past the Obama/Jarrett, Hillary, Soros group, nothing.

Trump is a blabbermouth all right, but I see that as less charming than dangerous, especially in the international arena, where they don't share our American sense of humor.

The question should not be whether the alleged surveillance was a possibility. The question should be whether there is any good evidence to support the accusation. Accusations are cheap and easy to make. If you're the president and you accuse a prior president of a felony, you ought to have darn good evidence to back it up. "Trump just being Trump" is no excuse. So what, are we not supposed to take anything this man says seriously? Or do we only take him seriously when he says something we like to hear? (E.g., gun rights.)

I'm not going to criticize those who, in their despair over what they saw as their only alternative, voted for Trump. In my own estimation, neither party offered a decent, honorable candidate. So I chose to vote for Gary Johnson, who, while maybe not the sharpest tool in the shed, at least struck me as a decent, honorable man.

Well you can vote for whatever loser you choose. GJ is not only not the sharpest tool in the shed, he is an utter moron. Decent and honorable? Perhaps, but an idiot. He barely knows what day it is. There are lots of things worth worrying about in this world however Trump being a bit of a boob isn't one of them. As I alluded above with the wire tapping thing, there isn't going to be any evidence that Obama suggested a wire tap, too smart for that. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though. Like I said with the mob that hangs around him, Soros, Jarrett, ex domestic terrorist Bill Ayers etc., I put nothing past him.

Just remember the old saying: Presidents come and go, but the Supreme Court is for Life. those that would be selected to the court by any Republican are significantly more respectful of the Constitution than any Demonrat.

Got that right! Imagine Hillarys first choice for SCOTUS! Too horrible to ponder.

I wish Donald Trump all the best for his fight against the lying medias. Truth ist the first step for recovery. Anyway, the USA are bankrupt and they need a Gorbatchov.

Be it known that I did not call any member any names. You know like moron, idiot, libtard, dumbkof, knucklehead or anything like that. Didn't happen. I merely made fun of one members handle and substituted a word for another word. That's all, easy peezee.
Some of your replies remind me of my youth - grade school LOL

Worrying about Trumps taxes is a form of insanity. WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT HIS TAXES? I guarantee he paid more taxes than you and I and every member of this forum combined! For crying out loud get on with your life man!

It's not about Trump not paying taxes, because he openly brags about not paying them. That's within the US tax code and not surprising.

It's about his international ties that may be in those tax files - potential conflicts of interest and whatever shady thing he has going on with Russia. So far we've had the National Security Adviser lie to the Vice President and the Attorney General lie under oath in the Senate hearings. There is something illegal going on. What will inevitably be found will depend either on the paper trail left behind or someone squealing to save himself from decades in prison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you