Some Pics of why we will be going back to Hunt with HartzView Hunting Safaris in 2013

billc

AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
These are the pics in between the hunting that just makes you want to go back and add to the hunting there.Hope to have a group of friends to go with myself and son in 2013.Hope you all enjoy and will be following this post with more of the hunting and animals pics.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Attachments

• GEDC0287.jpg
    GEDC0287.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 78
  • GEDC0284.jpg
    GEDC0284.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 70
  • GEDC0254.jpg
    GEDC0254.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 78
  • GEDC0252.jpg
    GEDC0252.jpg
    672.1 KB · Views: 59
  • GEDC0244.jpg
    GEDC0244.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 54
  • GEDC0210.jpg
    GEDC0210.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 73
  • GEDC0171.jpg
    GEDC0171.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 70
  • GEDC0169.jpg
    GEDC0169.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 117
  • GEDC0097.jpg
    GEDC0097.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
The trophys that my son and I wanting to go back.

This are more of the pics of our free hunt we won with hartzview.Can not thank jacque and his staff enough for all they did.Plus bullet the wonder dog who my son enjoyed hunting with and some good play time with.All I can say guys if your looking for a great hunt with a PH who knows what he is doing give them a call.The trophy quality on this ranch is amazing.We had some amazing stalks.My favorite of mine was the waterbuck.Had to go way out of the way to get around and above him for the shot.Then worked as i team to get to with in 200 yards for the shot.The hike through the thick brush then stalking up the hill as him and his 3 cows feed away from us.For once the wind helped and did not hurt us as it help with the noise walking on the rocks.Plus it didn't hurt this waterbuck is a monster at 31" to.As for my son I can not pick one as they are all in my mind forever.Even the ones that did not end they we all wanted.He kepted his chin up no matter what.I know jacque will has his handfull trying to top this trip.My son already has his list going for the next trip.Jacque be ready he is ready to work your booth at the hunting show and eat some hot wings with you.Enjoy the pics everyone

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Attachments

• GEDC0270.jpg
    GEDC0270.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 62
  • GEDC0192.jpg
    GEDC0192.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 68
  • GEDC0127.jpg
    GEDC0127.jpg
    367.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_0561.jpg
    DSC_0561.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0507.jpg
    DSC_0507.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0517.jpg
    DSC_0517.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0444.jpg
    DSC_0444.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0430.jpg
    DSC_0430.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0453.jpg
    DSC_0453.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the boy found a buddy! Good stuff.

Thank you for the extended report Billc. We have been fighting bush fires for the last 4x days but looks like we are winning at the moment. We are all looking forward on having you guys back at Hartzview Hunting Safaris in a year or two. Please tell Dakota that Bullet sends regards. ;-)

Best regards,

Jacques

Congratulations to you and your son. Those are some great trophies!

Thanks for the report, and congratulations for the trophies !

Looks like your son had a great time, that s an important reason to go back.

These are moments to cherish... Your son is very fortunate to have experienced Africa at such a young age. Congratulations to the both of you and thanks again to Jacques and HartzView Hunting Safaris for making this all possible.

My son did have fun an enjoyed the down time with his new friend bullet.Just can not tell who he liked more bullet or jacque.LOL Everyone said once there you will want to go back well I never thought that would happen just after the first few hours there.Was trying to figure out how to go back almost right away.It is very nice knowing that the animal quality will be as good till we get back as jacque controls the harvest very well.Seen all age groups of animals when there from 1 year old to animals at there prime.There are lots of females there for breeding and plenty of mature males spreading there genes.One thing I did not plan on was animals I had ruled out from ever wanting to hunt.When you see them in the wild they get added to the list for future hunts.The red hardbeast was one I never thought I wanted but he is on the list now.Think we will be planning on hunting jacque area he has for bushbuck next time to see some more areas in south africa also.

Thanks for the many photos! Jacque runs a first class operation! Your son will have super memories and dreams!

I have to agree with you on the hartebeest. I never had a disire to hunt one untill I saw them in person. The same with the black wildebeest. Didn't want either of those till I saw them on the hoof. I just have to go back and get them now.;)

Good report with pictures and memories to last a lifetime...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseDapl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross