Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
First up is a blue goose that belongs to @BWH.
DSC_0257.JPG
DSC_0260.JPG
IMG_6239.JPG
IMG_6241.JPG
IMG_6242.JPG
This next one is my tribute to Texas Ducks unlimited. The birds in this mount are a few that I saved from a couple of duck hunts @BWH and I did together. I hope yall enjoy.
DSC_0259 (1).JPG
DSC_0258 (1).JPG
DSC_0257 (1).JPG
DSC_0261 (1).JPG
DSC_0263.JPG
DSC_0265 (2).JPG
DSC_0266 (2).JPG
DSC_0268.JPG
DSC_0269.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work Bud! It's a shame that you didn't have a nice Woody to add to that mount though.
Sorry man just couldn't resist messing with you.

Nice work Bud! It's a shame that you didn't have a nice Woody to add to that mount though.
Sorry man just couldn't resist messing with you.
Lol no worries, your right though

I was just thinking, maybe I shouldn't be messing with you until after you ship my stuff.

I was just thinking, maybe I shouldn't be messing with you until after you ship my stuff.
That would be wise!:LOL: BTW really nice brother!

Very, very nice! They are all beautiful work, but that preening Pintail is excellent!

Very, very nice! They are all beautiful work, but that preening Pintail is excellent!
Thank you, Jim mounted that bird. He helps me with the real technical poses. He is the best there is with birds and I am blessed to have him help me with the tough stuff.

If I had it to do over again I’d had the mallard as a mirror image preening but I think it came out pretty nice as a whole. I had a lot of fun building that and working on the birds with Jim.
C070CF8E-B7F5-47F7-B1C2-7B5C26CEBAC7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had it to do over again I’d had the mallard as a mirror image preening but I think it came out pretty nice as a whole. I had a lot of fun building that and working on the birds with Jim. View attachment 257271
I think it turned out great! I would be damn proud to have that mount.

I think it turned out great! I would be damn proud to have that mount.
Thank you, we worked our collective asses off on that one. I’ve still got a few more things to do to it. I am going to add some more subtle ripples in and one more flying bird. I’ve got a canvasback hen that I’m going to add in. But it’s oretty well 90% there. It’s a display piece and I wanted it to show what can be done.
It gets pretty repetitive mounting the same bird poses over and over plus I need to work on the technical stuff with Jim before he up and retires on me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg