Sold Winchester Safari Express 375 H&H

ldmay375

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Winchester 70 Safari in 375 H&H. Has around 125 rounds through it. Will come with a new Leupold 2.5-8 VX3 with dual dovetail Leupold rings/bases. Also have 37 rounds with it. About half softs and half solids. Will throw in all the brass I have as well, around 120 pieces. I’d like to get $1100 OBO shipped to your FFL. Payment via only Zelle no PayPal rifles!

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4232.jpg

Damn! Hah! 7 minutes too late

I’ll take it.
Way to go! Smart move. That's a great buy on a great practical rifle set up decent. The scope is set on there properly so you can get your cheek down as it should be;)

In 2013 I paid $1200 for just a rifle like that. That scope was another $400 plus. Add in the ammo and this crazy inflation, heck of a buy:)

In 2013 I paid $1200 for just a rifle like that. That scope was another $400 plus. Add in the ammo and this crazy inflation, heck of a buy:)
You STOLE it!! I paid $1300 for my rifle alone in 2016. Add in scope, dies and components and it came in close to 2k. Worth every penny. Enjoy the King of Rifles for many years.

All, I’m backing out of this. This seller is either a Scammer or a very unprofessional character.

I’ve reported this thread and STRONGLY SUGGEST EXTREME CAUTION DEALING WITH THIS SELLER.

Good Luck.

Longtime lurker here...I found this thread, don't know if that helps or not.

Op is a long time member here...he may have had his account hacked. I'd hold off accusing the seller direct, @ldmay375 , until AH investigates this as it could be a hacker using his account if you're experiencing unscrupulous communication from them.

Op is a long time member here...he may have had his account hacked. I'd hold off accusing the seller direct, @ldmay375 , until AH investigates this as it could be a hacker using his account.
Definitely agree. It could indeed be a hacked account at work or some kind of misunderstanding. Would definitely hold off on all purchases until this stuff is sorted out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross