Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, this fella is finally dry and ready for pics. The client shot him while snowing so I wanted to recreate that feeling for him. I hope ya'll enjoy.
DSC_0171.JPG
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0174.JPG
DSC_0186 (2).JPG
DSC_0186.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0186 (2).JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0186.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking mount Erik! The icicles on rock are a nice touch.

Like the snow also.....Can't wait to see you mount a mountain goat taken during a snow storm!

Looks good buddy keep it up

Like the snow also.....Can't wait to see you mount a mountain goat taken during a snow storm!
Ive actually got the #11 Pope and Young bighorn (so the guy told me) in the shop. The cape is at the tannery but he wants it 1/2 body on a mountain with snow and such. Excited to do that one!

I cant wait to see that bighorn mount!

I cant wait to see that bighorn mount!
I'm pretty excited to have the opportunity to work on him. It will be another Top of Texas unique mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois