Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Ladies and Gentleman I have a few hunting packages available for this summer that are guaranteed to be a fun and challenging hunt with a lot of action.

A: Group Pick one: Scimitar or Nilgai
B: Group Pick one: Aoudad or Axis
C: Group Pick one: Blackbuck or Pure European Mouflon

Also free unlimited free range boar, fishing, sporting clays, guides, meals, lodging, trophy prep and 1 FREE DAY!
Hunt will be 4 full hunting days for three animals and 5 nights lodging. Observers are welcome at $150/day and they also receive a free day!
Package Total: $13,100
Also if using my taxidermy company you will receive a 10% discount. Hunt must be done between mid May and the second week in October. The first week of September is booked (opening week of dove season).
IMG_5607.PNG
IMG_5608.PNG
1944177.jpg
IMG_4278.JPG
49298191_630419950694146_5936643451687796736_n.jpg
071116nilgai.jpg
IMG_0939.JPEG
IMG_5690 (1).JPG
IMG_5694.JPG
IMG_5730 (1).JPG
IMG_E6560.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rafter JK, @BWH, or I would be glad to answer any questions you may have and we would be happy to provide references if you would like.

That would not only be a great hunting time, but a fun time as well! Good offer Erik!

That would not only be a great hunting time, but a fun time as well! Good offer Erik!
Thank you Phil. It will be an Epic hunt no doubt.

Thank you Phil. It will be an Epic hunt no doubt.
Thank you Phil! Looking forward to the summer. We have some high quality trophies that will surely help hold folks over until our fall season. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.
Justin

That's a nice hunt. Good luck selling buddy.

Super offer thank you for posting
What is the approximate cost for a shoulder mount please..

Super offer thank you for posting
What is the approximate cost for a shoulder mount please..
so take 10% off of total taxidermy prices below
Scimitar- $1100
Nilgai-$1000
1/2 Body Aoudad w/chaps and habitat on rock-$1850
Aoudad shoulder w/chaps- $725
Axis$650
Blackbuck 1/2 body w/habitat-$1200
Blackbuck shoulder mount $600
Mouflon 1/2 body same as Aoudad- $1850
Mouflon shoulder-$650
Boar- $750

Reactions: BWH
Wow sounds like a great time! Best of luck! Someone will be having a blast!

Thank you very reasonable I’ve seem some of your work outstanding

Thank you very reasonable I’ve seem some of your work outstanding
Thank you sir. I hope to get to share a camp fire one day and hear the story of the buff in your avatar.

whats a nilgai hunt go for?

Most fun you’ll have this side of Africa..... with your boots/shoes on.

how hard is this hunt compared to an aoudad hunt?

how hard is this hunt compared to an aoudad hunt?
It’s challenging but like I said we’ll make a plan and figure it out. The biggest thing with Nilgai is that they are incredibly tough. It’ll take a pretty good hand cannon to knock one down.

A pretty good hand cannon is right! The amount of lead they can soak up is impressive. Very tough animals, very fun to hunt!!!

Yes it's true, I took mine many years ago on the King Ranch. Hit him perfectly with a 338 still ran about 40 yds. Unusual trophy but IMO they are beautiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross