AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
SCI, Ontario Out of Doors,
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
Hello

I have a package I have put together with my outfitter for a Small Antelope Safari

Hunt is conducted by Mashambanzou Safais in Mozambique.

Includes:
7 days 1:1
Road Transfer from Beira
4 Trophies Duiker, Red Duiker, Suni, Orbi
All meals, drinks, accomidations
( other options available for plains game)

Not inlcuded:
VISA
Gun Import or rental
Taxidermy, shipping of trophies

$ 6250
Contact Doug Dolan of D & D Safari for more info.

A dream hunt for sure!

Sounds like fun good luck to the hunters.

I know sometimes the smaller antelope are fairly hard to come across but last November in a 4 day trip, while tagging along with a Spanish hunter looking for Sable and Bushpig we had multiple sighting of all of theses species even the Suni, as well as bushbuck, reed buck, Sable and a lone Kudu.
Very different than the terrain you will find in South Afica or Namibia, nice forest with rolling land.
Let me know if I can help you out.

Doug

Doug,
I'll be hunting with Grant (Mashambanzou) this August for Hippo, Croc & Sable. I'll be looking for these "little guys" too!! Already starting to get excited. Hurry up August 18th!! .....Good offer by the way.

Grant

Doug,
I'll be hunting with Grant (Mashambanzou) this August for Hippo, Croc & Sable. I'll be looking for these "little guys" too!! Already starting to get excited. Hurry up August 18th!! .....Good offer by the way.

You will have a great time, Grant and his crew are great hunters and the croc hippo hunt is a very interesting hunt, good time of year as well, the crooc and hippo both have to leave the water quite a bit to get sun. Make sure you ask Grant about some tiger fishing since you are on the river already.

Lots of opportunities for some of the other game, if you do not have a reed buck yet I saw some exceptional trophies last Novermber, as well as the little guys. One of the clients in camp shot a very good Eland as well just before I arrived.

Dont't forget a windproof jacket for the mornings as it can get cool.

Send me some picutres on your return and good luck.

Doug

No problem. I'll be sure and post a hunt report here and at "The Hunting Report". I'll be looking at the common reedbuck as well as the eland. I passed on a exceptional reedbuck in Zim in 2007. I've regretted it every since.

Nice package. The little guys seem to elude me, my next safari will be dedicated to little guys since hunting them incidental to plainsgame has not been very productive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg