Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
A man boards the train and looks for his seat. Upon finding his seat there is a gentleman in the seat next to his. As they look at each other they begin to laugh as they notice the other has the identical black eye.
As he sits down he turns to the other gentleman an says "That is quite a shiner how did you get it?"
The man resonds "It was a slip of the tongue actually. As I came up to the ticket window I noticed the woman there had enormous breast. I could'nt stop looking at them. She asked me what I wanted and I blurted out that I needed a picket to titsburg. She got enraged and socked me right in the eye. How about your eye?"
The second man responded. "You know it was the same thing ! A total slip of the tongue. I was sitting at the breakfast table across from my wife. We looked up at each other. I just blurted out.... You bitch you ruined my life................."

:laughing: I wonder if she punched him because he said she ruined his life or because she thought she should put the icing on the cake.

ha ha ha :laughing:

:clap::clap::clap:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,