Six Days Till Wheels Up

I just returned August 1 from my second safari. My first was two years ago, and it was strictly plains game for my son and I. This time I had buffalo on the menu. What an exciting hunt! I convinced my wife I needed to go just one more time and hunt buffalo. What will I tell her for my next???

cant wait till im down to the last few days ............

jbeach

Happy hunting and straight shooting!
Look forward to the report. Trust the days will fly by.

R.

Enjoy!!!

Waive on the way by. I'm in Atlanta. ;)

Couple days behind ya.
And I will certainly give a wave and a shout Royal :D

Well, its now six days to wheels up for SA. This is one work week that is going to really drag by. Looking forward to my second trip maybe even more than the first.
Anyone flying out of Atlanta to Joberg on the 23rd ?

JBeach I fly out the 26th so you are a few days ahead of me! Have a great hunt!

Have an incredible time in Africa! Looking forward to the hunt report and pictures.

Enjoy it! The last week goes by quicker then you think. Especially when you are triple checking everything!!! Good luck!!! I will be in RSA the same time as you!

Good luck everyone! Sounds like there's going to be a whole herd of us over there at the same time (y) Can't wait to swap stories with all of you :)

Best of luck to you, may it be all you have wished for and more.

Might as well go ahead and start planning your next trip now, I can assure you it's addicting!

Have a great trip jbeach, look forward to reading your report!

I just returned August 1 from my second safari. My first was two years ago, and it was strictly plains game for my son and I. This time I had buffalo on the menu. What an exciting hunt! I convinced my wife I needed to go just one more time and hunt buffalo. What will I tell her for my next???
Tell her doctor's orders....;)

Enjoy the build up, I was in sa for 18 days and it seemed like the blink of an eye. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Good luck, I have been back for almost a year now and it seems like forever and then some.

Tell her you forgot something... Or better yet, do like I did and convert her into a hunter. It works great...

I'll be about a dozen days behind you! Best of luck and greatly look forward to your report and pics!
Safe travels everyone.
Regards,
Philip

Tell her you forgot something... Or better yet, do like I did and convert her into a hunter. It works great...
That or just point out to here that there's amazing things to see and do there for a wife and family that don't have to include killing things.

These are the types of trips wei'll be focusing on in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg