sikander panhwar

sikander

Reaction score
Member of
safari club international
im from pakistan...hunting is a passion,been to africa 3 times.so far lion,buffalo,leopard,2 remaining of the big five..hunted in europe and pakistan,its nice to b here amoung the hunters comunity.thankx and regards

Hi Sikander,good to have you here post some pics!

Welcome to AH, Pakistan has a lot of desirable animals to hunt.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Sikander!

Welcome to AH Sikander! Please post some past pictures of your hunts and tell us about them we love a good hunting story.

Hello, Sikander! I personally am a new hunter and I am very interested in your lion hunt. Could you tell me about it?

im trying to post my profile pic but some how its not posting:(

im using in pakistan blaser R8 lexus modle in 7mm mag and 308....i use 243 for small game which i have in ruger..i use 270 rugar mountain rifle...newly orderd kerigoff classic side by side with schmid and bender scope in 30,06...22250 for my desert chinkar deer for long shots.

the lion buffalow sable and waterbuck i hunted with whitelion safaris.wonderfull experince

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!