tsalasafari.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Tsala Safaris have got 3 package's that we are going to market at varias shows in the US in 2012.They are also availible for AH members here.They are all in the Limpopo area of South Africa(Thabazimbi) and farms are fenced.

Hunting Outfitter:Tsala Safaris
Outfitter no :CPM-004-00425

Professional Hunter:Rouan Nel
Permit No:CPM 008594

5 day Safari with 4 Trophy animals incl.Kudu , Wildebeest , Impala , Warthog. $3500 incl.Accommodation , Laundry, All Meals , Drink and beverage.Proff Hunter , Hunting Vehicle , Skinners , Trackers , Field prep of trophy and delivery to local Taxidermy , Incl 14% goverment tax and Transport to and from OR Thambo int Airport.

Excl.Any expenses before and after safari , Taxidermy charges and shipment of trophy , items of personal nature and Gratuities.

5 day management hunt with 5 non-trophy animals incl.2 Impala , Kudu , Wildebeest and Warthog.$2600 Incl
Accommodation , Laundry, All Meals , Drink and beverage.Proff Hunter , Hunting Vehicle , Skinners , Trackers , Field prep of trophy and delivery to local Taxidermy , Incl 14% government tax and Transport to and from OR Thambo int

Excl.Any expenses before and after safari , Taxidermy charges and shipment of trophy , items of personal nature and Gratuities

7 day Safari for 2 people.$1700.Just add trophy animals from price list. Tsala Lodge & Safaris Incl
Accommodation , Laundry, All Meals , Drink and beverage.Proff Hunter , Hunting Vehicle , Skinners , Trackers , Field prep of trophy and delivery to local Taxidermy , Incl 14% government tax and Transport to and from OR Thambo int

Excl.Any expenses before and after safari , Taxidermy charges and shipment of trophy , items of personal nature and Gratuities

Thank you

Rouan Nel

Rouan, thanks for posting your Limpopo License numbers.
Lead the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!