Shout out from Oregon

MarkD

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa,Alaska,Oregon,Washington and Florida
Any other Oregon guys on here? I went on a hunt last year to South Africa and would love to chat with others guys over a beer. Starting to plan my second trip and would love some others input.

Not from Oregon but talking about hunting Africa is what this place is for. So don't hesitate to ask question!

What do you want to hunt this time and where do you want to go?

Thinking about Namibia this time or back to South Africa. Going to do a bow hunt. The last trip was mixed bow and rifle. Next animal list includes Nyala, zebra, Gemsbuck and warthog. Last trip I took a Kudu, Blue Wildebeest , impala and a Blesbuck

Namibia is a great place for gemsbok. They were everywhere. Zebra are plentiful too. Don't know about Nyala, but warthogs are in great numbers, also. Good luck.

Namibia good for Gemsbuck ..... Nyala probably not ..... good area in South Africa will give you good specimens on both ! Good luck and enjoy that Bowhunt. Bow is normally better after beginning of June or even later in tge season .

MarkD
This is a great site to ask questions and expect a lot of feedback.
Enjoy scouting out your next destination.
Enjoy the planning process since it forms a huge IMPORTANT part of your safari.

Welcome to AH, Mark !

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your input.

Grab a beer and start typing.

Welcome to AH

I'm 2.5 hours away in Klamath Falls...

Welcome to AH!

Welcome sir!

So I'm looking to plan my next trip. I think I can come up with maybe 4 guys on this one. We are all liking for a
Bowhunting trip. Everybody has a different list. What is a normal timeline for booking a hunt? We're thinking about 2020 or 2021 to save up. I've gotta recover from my first trip. I've goat a few ideas from hunting reports on outfitters. Looking for recommendations for bowhunting outfitters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross