"Shout At the Devil" Movie Moore & Marvin/ Wilbur Smith novel

PerH

AH veteran
Reaction score
Articles

The good action / thriller movie about the East African era and ww1 there based of Smith's novel .

This version i havent come across before,where the German actors speak English, only German spoken in the one i saw many times before.

Sarg

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
New Zealand - Australia - Sumatra - Kenya - Zimbabwe - Namibia - South Africa - Botswana - Alaska - Nevada - Hokkaido - Greenland - New Caledonia
I very much enjoyed the book & all Wilbur's others, while the film was good the book was much better in my opinion !

But thank you for posting it up .

Hunt anything

AH senior member
Reaction score
I just watched that movie the other night, really enjoyed it but got a kick out of the trailer about no animal was hurt in the making of this film. I have only seen a few elephant shot and those elephant were definitely shot. I guess they used film from culling in another counary.

godwincp

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI,NRA
Hunted
namibia,zambia, Zimbabwe,Botswana, South Africa
I’ve spent a lot of time on flights to Africa reading Wilbur Smith. He’s terrific

Sika98k

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
Wild Deer Association of Ireland
Hunted
Kenya,Namibia, Croatia, Morocco Ireland,Scotland,Denmark, Romania, Sweden,Norway,Latvia,Germany,Hungary,
I’ve spent a lot of time on flights to Africa reading Wilbur Smith. He’s terrific
As a youngster in the 60’s I was avidly reading “The Sound of Thunder” and “When the Lion Feeds”etc . I no longer read his newer novels.

yumastepside

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
ssaa
The "Sean Courtney " series are excellent, but like Sika I'm not real impressed with the later stuff.

Roger

andrewgrant

Reaction score
I thought I was about to watch a Horror movie, as that was the mood I was in when searching the resource I watch here the latest Movies and Shows. I almost closed this several times, but kept reading the positive comments, saw who was in it, and decided to give it shot. Man am I glad I did!!! This was a really great movie! It was an emotional roller coaster, and at times a bit over the top (the drinking angle, some goofball moments, and even slapstick here and there) but overall a very entertaining and enjoyable experience. If you’re on the fence...go for it! It’s worth the ride!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
recesiy628

Latest profile posts

Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?
Defosse wrote on Kouprey's profile.
Hello Kouprey,

I'm the little little son of Louis Defosse and i'm living in Saigon VIetnam. I'm trying to find some information about ma family and i saw your post where you wrote the Defosse family. Please i'm really interested to know more and share all your information about my family. I tried to find some in Vietnam but very difficult. Please i will be happy to read you soon.

Regards,

Stéphane Defosse