Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas
Hunt must take place from now until March 2018 . Selling 2 of these packages with deposit of $300 per person
2x1 or 1x1 .
Kudu, Blesbuck, Springbuck, Impala.
Hunt is 7 full days hunting in our 5 star lodge , 24,710 acres free range with access to over 600,000 additional acres of hunting concessions.
Hunt includes lodging, meals, beer, wine, local spirits, daily laundry, airport transfers, Licensed PH, Tracker/Skinner, VAT.
Not Included Airfare, overnight stay before or after hunt, taxidermy, gratuities, pack/dip, shipping of trophies to home country.

SA 2014 Day 4 lunch 006.JPG
SA 2014 Day7 076.JPG
SA 2014 day4 023.JPG
lodge.jpg
L13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice offer I’m sure someone will jump on this.

Damn what an offer!

Nice deal for sure! Best of luck

Great deal! What is the temperature like then?

Great deal! What is the temperature like then?
Dec-Jan-Feb are summer months with March starting Autumn. Currently next 14 days high projected to be 88 degrees.
Summer can be warm into the 100's .March cools down a bit with temp mid 80's

Hunt must take place from now until March 2018 . Selling 2 of these packages with deposit of $300 per person
2x1 or 1x1 .
Kudu, Blesbuck, Springbuck, Impala.
Hunt is 7 full days hunting in our 5 star lodge , 24,710 acres free range with access to over 600,000 additional acres of hunting concessions.
Hunt includes lodging, meals, beer, wine, local spirits, daily laundry, airport transfers, Licensed PH, Tracker/Skinner, VAT.
Not Included Airfare, overnight stay before or after hunt, taxidermy, gratuities, pack/dip, shipping of trophies to home country.

View attachment 210184 View attachment 210185 View attachment 210186 View attachment 210187 View attachment 210188

An excellent deal!! Wow!!!

Great offer! Never bad with some summer action.

//Gus

Kent,
It looks to me like your rooms are so nice that I wouldn’t even want to go outside! Lovely place!

Yep nice offer.

Thinking of booking this hunt. Who has hunted with 3s and was it a good experience?

Thanks,
oldhoward

@oldhoward ,

Check out the link at the bottom of the original post, there is a hunt report link to look at.

I have 1 package left.

Thinking of booking this hunt. Who has hunted with 3s and was it a good experience?

Thanks,
oldhoward

I have a hunt booked for June 2018. Kent at 3S Safaris has been a pleasure to deal with, I am counting down the days.

I have booked this hunt with 3s Safaris. Looking forward to a good time with my wife on this trip. I am sure my wife's point of view would be appreciated by other women as well.

Congrats to you both for taking advantage of this deal! Look forward to your reports @oldhoward and @REB1136 !

Why oh why do these amazing offers always happen when I am absolutely the brokest Ive ever been.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Excellent offer sir and if I could possibly have scraped the money together I'd be all over this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross