Shooting the British Double 3d edition

Come gentleman and double addicts. 2 books left. I’m withdrawing from my fix of H4350 and H4831.

Come gentleman and double addicts. 2 books left. I’m withdrawing from my fix of H4350 and H4831.
Gentleman (and Ladies),

If you are considering this book purchase, do not hesitate. Pierre van der Walts work contains a wealth of knowledge, experience, and information.
Having read many books on Africa hunting, rifles and cartridges, nothing comes close to this book.
It's like an unabridged dictionary. After 3 years, I pick it up weekly, and read a section and learn something.

I'll take one of the last two, leaving you with one. Sending PM for information on how to pay.
WAIT- I thought I was getting the Pierre van der Walt book- I already have the Graeme Wright book, so please disregard this entry.

Last edited:
Bump. Two left

I found a good as new copy, signed by Mr Wright. The owner will take new price i.e. $350+$20 DHL.

Condition good as new.

56c958f8-337f-4855-ba3c-388d0b3da222.jpg

8fe28ecd-e629-40ad-bca3-ee3c0aba3223.jpg

I'll take a copy if you have one left.

I have answered

Your book is wrapped and will be at DHL early in the morning GMT +2 ( they open at 09:00 AM)

Thank You

Gents, one book left, and one singed copy that’s good as new.

I would like one of these as well if you still have one - I just messaged you.
My book was received in perfect condition - thank you Dewald!
IMG_1539.jpg

Dewald,
I want to thank you for the prompt shipping and delivery.
Richard

Richard and Woodfire. I’m glad you received your books in good order. I’m always happy when a client is satisfied.

Many thanks for your business. I trust you will enjoy the book and that it will contribute to your enjoyment of your double rifles.

I found a good as new copy, signed by Mr Wright. The owner will take new price i.e. $350+$20 DHL.

Condition good as new.

View attachment 520164

View attachment 520165

This book was sold and sent to Rbros today. Congrats on the purchase, and I hope you enjoy the wealth of double rifle knowledge in there.

I have one new book left looking for a home

Recd today. Thank You sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois