Shooting Frederick Courteney Selous' .256 Holland & Holland

CameronMitchell

Reaction score

Selous was an absolute legend. It was an honor to get to fire his rifle. Let me know what you guys think.

300px-Selous-Rifle-And-Bustards.jpg

Very nice--I bet this made you feel super-special. The cartridge is essentially a rimmed version of the 6.5x54, and I understand that brass can be made from .303 cases. Thanks for posting this! FCH is one of my heroes.

Awesome experience!

Been a while since Rated Red stopped uploading, did something happen to the channel?

Very good the gun videos you made there, it would be good if you made some more of the classic rifles on the range.

Been a while since Rated Red stopped uploading, did something happen to the channel?

Very good the gun videos you made there, it would be good if you made some more of the classic rifles on the range.
Rated Red shut down not long after we did this little mini-series with them. We were hoping to turn it into a longer deal, but they pulled the plug on the whole company.

Rated Red shut down not long after we did this little mini-series with them. We were hoping to turn it into a longer deal, but they pulled the plug on the whole company.
I thought thats what went on, it was good channel there. Hope you and Bill Jones make a update classic rifle film,that many would buy either on various hunt clubs or via YT movies( Google movies) .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg