Shipping trophies from South Africa - Do not use Dip-Pack LTD

Just got email from Safari air cargo system noted my trophies are ready to be shipped. The email contained payment documents, specific air cargo costs and specific insurance costs ( marine insurance )
I used this company last time as well and it was excactly the same. Perfect. Thats the way it should be, and insurance are in my eyes necessery, sad but true..

Is not a big deal unless is your Zebra hide !!!!!!!!

If you are referring to me hiding, absolutely not, trying to resolve to the best of my ability. Found out shipper more of a broker and has subcontracted out my crate to at least 5 companies that I have discovered so far. Nobody wants to file a claim because it affects their rates. However, ultimate responsibility lies with the company contracted. Shipper has agreed to file claim on my behalf if I stopping relaying story through media. Originally(more than a month ago) notified PH and sent pictures. Now that information out there, has agreed to contact parties involved and try to resolve, aware rug stolen and will not be retrieved. Apparently the importance of an issue lies with the one affected. If research done, will find not an isolated problem, but it is personal.

I agree it is a personnal issue and you have a good reason to be upset. But most companies turn a blind eye to the little things that make a big difference. Even if they refund your money, you are not going to feel totally satisfied....and neither would I.:) It's always better when things go 1,2,3 and you get what you paid for in the first place.

Absolutely agree! The zebra rug was stolen and I will never get it back, and that is the true tragedy. Those involve want me and the issue to go away so they can go about their business. I felt obligated to go after them and make others aware. For individuals to trivialize or try to place blame on the victim, may they have a similar experience.
We hunt for the adventure and memories which can be preserved in the trophies. When they are stolen, creates a very unpleasant experience, only those affected can truly appreciate. Initially the shipper tried to displace the blame, and once the story came out has offered to file a claim if I stop. As always, people are free to draw their own conclusions, I would just caution to base decisions on the facts and evidence and not emotions. I will continue to pursue and update, it is the least I can offer.

If you are referring to me hiding, absolutely not, trying to resolve to the best of my ability. Found out shipper more of a broker and has subcontracted out my crate to at least 5 companies that I have discovered so far. Nobody wants to file a claim because it affects their rates. However, ultimate responsibility lies with the company contracted. Shipper has agreed to file claim on my behalf if I stopping relaying story through media. Originally(more than a month ago) notified PH and sent pictures. Now that information out there, has agreed to contact parties involved and try to resolve, aware rug stolen and will not be retrieved. Apparently the importance of an issue lies with the one affected. If research done, will find not an isolated problem, but it is personal.

no not referring to you hiding, was having a joke at/with tap. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg