Shipping cost

Dawg2019

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I was just notified that my animals are finished and will he picked up by the shipper next week. Is their any rule of thumb for shipping cost?

Check with one of the import/customs broker sponsors @TROPHY SHIPPERS on this site. They'll give you a good estimate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s my dip pack prices. Included one leopard, duiker, kudu,zebra,two springboks, steenbok, Damaras dik dik. Plane to states $900. Not included is the trucking from the airport to my taxidermist.

EE2A4477-2620-4F77-8BF1-80B71C303BCE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
General rule of thumb is that dip and pack shipping costs will be less, but taxidermy costs in the USA will be more expensive.

We would love to help bring your shipment into the USA and can do so at any US-FWS port of entry, and can also provide delivery services to your home, taxidermist, or tannery once we have cleared the shipment.

Congrats on a successful trip!

I was just notified that my animals are finished and will he picked up by the shipper next week. Is their any rule of thumb for shipping cost?

Get a bunch of quotes.

Usually seems to run about double of what you’d think it would.

I ended up working with Tom is trophy shippers, they are scheduled to depart SA dec 10. I hope they leave before the holiday shutdown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rugermagnum

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,