AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
She went away for the day so I finally got a chance to catch up on some cooking.
cooking 2021.jpg

Dude, there’s a fine line between bravery and foolhardiness…. It’s behind you!!!

She will smell it from outside while you are completely noseblind at this point. Good luck with that.

Maybe I should get a meatloaf with lots of onions and garlic in the oven to mask the odor.

Just tell her that you cooked dinner.

"It's What's For Dinner"

Dude, there’s a fine line between bravery and foolhardiness…. It’s behind you!!!

You can't even see that line in the rearview mirror at my house. Damn!

Just by me cleaning a warthog tooth with water and sandpaper gives off a horrible smell I can imagine that stench. Should of put carrots and something in the water and called it: " I am making a broth Honey"

Ok so the skulls turned out really well. The pot and stove are clean and shiny, the kitchen exhaust fan is on high and the window is open. I'm thinking about messaging her and offering to meet her in town for dinner, that would give the place a few more hours to air out. What do you think?

Just burn some bacon in a frying pan and spread the grease around a little........she'll never notice.

Light up a boat load of candles, and call it a romantic night, your last night probably. LMAO!!!!!

Ok so the skulls turned out really well.

You should have video recorded how you did it so she would have clear instructions for when she does yours. Be a sport and put a hook in the wall where you want her to mount you.

Next weeks post will like go something like this..."At first I couldn't see how angry she was, but after a couple of days the swelling went down enough that I could see she was still furious!" Good luck with that. ha!

@jduckhunter: just for my information, where did you get those brass b*lls from? :D

You are a BRAVE man!!! I had shivers running up and down my spine thinking about the fallout if I tried that!!! Let's see the finished product before your wife gets home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you