Set Of Rare Signed & Numbered Peter Capstick Leather Bound Books

NYCGirl225

Reaction score
I have the set 9 of Leather Bound Books by Peter Hathaway Capstick that were a limited edition. I have the set number 1191, in like new condition, all 9 volumes including Last Horizons, Africa Return to the Long Grass, Death in the Dark Continent, Maneaters, The Last Ivory Hunter, Death in the Silent Places, Death in the Lonely Land, Death in the Long Grass and Safari the Last Adventure. I currently have them listed in my Etsy Store, for $100.00 each....but will accept a reasonable offer on the complete set. These are magnificent books, in like new condition. https://www.etsy.com/listing/171782646/rare-signed-limited-edition-safari-the? you can view each book photo by following this link to the Etsy Store.

md14342519736.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

adgunner

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Canada (AB,SK,ON,QC,NB,NS) USA (TX,ME) South Africa (6) Argentina
That would surely make for a nice Christmas present ... if i didn't have all of them already. I do blame Peter Capstick for my first safari in part.

James.Grage

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Nice find, i have many of those in the 1st edition, however my copies are not signed...

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Oh man. I'd give my left arm for those. Lol do you accept left arms? Capstick is my all time hero.

Rastaman

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Sent you a pm...I think. Is it now called a conversation?

dtarin09

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI ; Rowland Ward
Hunted
United States ; South Africa
Would be interested in discussing the set.

dt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnyBandy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.