Set of 3 Ruger RSMs in .375 H&H Mag, .416 Rigby, and .458 Lott for sale $2500 Each O.B.O

SYRmotsag

Reaction score
I am selling a Set of 3 Ruger RSMs in .375 H&H Mag, .416 Rigby, and .458 Lott. Feel free to DM me your offers for any or all of these. All 3 have fewer than 10 rounds shot in them. Practically new condition. Beautiful wood.
image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg

See classified requirements: “For sale threads must have a price listed.”

@SYRmotsag Since you are a brand new member and have told nothing about yourself. It is not likely anyone will send you any money until we know more about you. Too many scams going on.

@SYRmotsag Since you are a brand new member and have told nothing about yourself. It is not likely anyone will send you any money until we know more about you. Too many scams going on.
Sorry there are scammers here. I am legit. I dont know how to prove I am legit. Happy to use the Escrow site that this site recommends to prevent scammers. I am happy to talk over the phone. Happy to Facetime so anyone can see the guns. Happy to jump through any amount of hoops to prove I am legit.

Sorry there are scammers here. I am legit. I dont know how to prove I am legit. Happy to use the Escrow site that this site recommends to prevent scammers. I am happy to talk over the phone. Happy to Facetime so anyone can see the guns. Happy to jump through any amount of hoops to prove I am legit.
On the thread you can talk about you hunts and membership in hunting organizations such as DSC and SCI. That's probably a good start. Anyone interested in buying one of your rifles will PM you asking for contact info you aren't allowed to give on the open thread. Once you are PMing with another member you can swap phone numbers and other personal info. Good luck.

On the thread you can talk about you hunts and membership in hunting organizations such as DSC and SCI. That's probably a good start. Anyone interested in buying one of your rifles will PM you asking for contact info you aren't allowed to give on the open thread. Once you are PMing with another member you can swap phone numbers and other personal info. Good luck.
I am a Caliber collector. Not a big game hunter. I got my hands on a collection of guns and have multiple in these calibers and hoping to move some of them in order to keep searching for the calibers I dont have. Thats why I am selling these guns. I have others I am selling as well just not as specialized as these guns are. I happened upon this site when researching my guns and figured this would be a good place to start. Not cross posting these guns on any other site. Not a scammer. Just a guy with a terrible addiction to calibers :)

I was thinking the rifle on the right is the 375 since it looks smaller than the other 2.

I sent you a message, I would like to discuss the 375.

@SYRmotsag Are the boxes and paperwork included with each of the rifles?

Full disclosure,.... I have multiple offers on the 375 and 458. I am going to wait the weekend before making any final decisions.

Full disclosure,.... I have multiple offers on the 375 and 458. I am going to wait the weekend before making any final decisions.

Rumor is that you are auctioning above asking price taking in offers to hold onto. If that’s true, you may wish to ask @AfricaHunting.com about that or at least change your listing that said $2500 per gun.

Rumor is that you are auctioning above asking price taking in offers to hold onto. If that’s true, you may wish to ask @AfricaHunting.com about that or at least change your listing that said $2500 per gun.

I have no idea if this is true? Under asking price is different. Holding a offer. But if you are offered the asking price and there are no other issues it should be sold. It drains the fun pretty fast. My 2 cents.

It says or best offer in the description. I am going to try to get the best price I can for my guns. No one has to make an offer. If they don’t want me to do this they can delete my post no big deal. I have been honest and forthcoming the entire time with every person.
I find this to be very strange.
Im new to the site. I have some guns pretty specific to a site like this. I thought I would offer them up for sale here. I didnt know the littany or written and unwritten rules that go along with selling guns on here. Thats my fault for just jumping in feet first. Buy my guns.... Dont buy my guns.... Im not a scammer just a guy with some guns to sell. I wont be around after my guns sell this is not a group for me. Im not here to offend anyone. This is strictly a transaction thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross