Set of 3 Ruger RSMs in .375 H&H Mag, .416 Rigby, and .458 Lott for sale $2500 Each O.B.O

The 375 H&H is sold.

416 Rigby
458 Lott
Kahles 1.5-6x42 scope
Are all still available.

I bought the 416 today. Nice gun and as represented. I did not see the other two guns available but I am very pleased with this one and the transaction was easy.

Rumor is that you are auctioning above asking price taking in offers to hold onto. If that’s true, you may wish to ask @AfricaHunting.com about that or at least change your listing that said $2500 per gun.
Maybe all of his offers are under $2500..........

I have no idea if this is true? Under asking price is different. Holding a offer. But if you are offered the asking price and there are no other issues it should be sold. It drains the fun pretty fast. My 2 cents.
My experience and support to how we work here is the first person who offers asking price is the one we select. I have sold a lot of things on this sight many times getting later offers higher than my asking price given I sell things either for what I paid or below. I have always rewarded the first person meeting my ask not a later offer for more. Just me

SYR......Great offer on some fine guns. Did you sell the 458 Lott and the Khales scope yet?.....FWB

On a side note, anybody have one of these with a mushy trigger? I have a 416 that is NIB...unfired. I got it out for the first time and the rifle is perfect...except the trigger pull is long and mushy, almost feels like a 2 stage but I know it's a 1 stage. The pull is seriously about 3.5mm of travel. It functions perfectly, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.