Selling My Whitworth .375 H&H

Thanks,Well it's Sunny and Sunday in Ludifisk Land so I worked up some Loads with the Bulk Midway 270s I got a while back and I'm heading to the range to do a barrel break in. I'm not expecting to much in the accuracy Dept but maybe this Nasty Looking SOB will surprise me.
Finally got mine all 11k of them ...they shoot perfect so now the 375 is my warm up rifle ........

When it proves to be difficult to hit a lake there in Ludifisk Land and you grow tired of looking at her, let me know, I'm for you and will take that junk off your hands. :)
Do you want all the Brass, Bullets and Powder as well?

Well maybe, something bad happen?
No Nothing happened I just thought as long as your doing me a solid by taking this nasty looking Turd off my back I'd repay your kindness by including the re-loading goodies. I hate to have you take any money out of your pocket for doing me such a kindness:ROFLMAO:

No Nothing happened I just thought as long as your doing me a solid by taking this nasty looking Turd off my back I'd repay your kindness by including the re-loading goodies. I hate to have you take any money out of your pocket for doing me such a kindness:ROFLMAO:

I'm here for ya buddy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.