Selfguided Bear Hunt in Idaho (March 15 - May 31, 2015)

Rock Knocker

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
NRA, TU and several ranges
Hunted
Namibia and Tanzania
Due to bear issues on our private lands in northern Idaho, we are offering a Spring bear hunt on our property. the hunting leases are two weeks long starting March 15th. Up to three hunters will be allowed per hunt and an equipped cabin (except for food) will be provided in the hunting area.

This is when the bears come out of hibernation so they are very hunger. Idaho is the only State where baiting is legal and baits will be set up where bears frequent. Idaho has large black bear some reaching over 400 lbs although the average is about 250 lbs. The hides run from black, black with white chest and cinnamon brown. There is an expert taxidermist about a 45 minute drive from the lease and if you are interested in processing the meat, it is excellent. We will provide information on a butcher or you may butcher on the property as we have freezer storage.

A two week lease is $2000 total and you can have up to 3 hunters for this cost. Contact Sean at smuller.consult@gmail.com if you are interested as these leases will not last long.

Hi Rock Knocker. Just a quick request for some clarification. These 2 week blocks start March 15? Seems early as the season in most units doesn't open until April 15, although there are a few that open April 1. I am not aware of any bear units in Idaho that are open on March 15...???
Thanks

Hi Rock Knocker. Just a quick request for some clarification. These 2 week blocks start March 15? Seems early as the season in most units doesn't open until April 15, although there are a few that open April 1. I am not aware of any bear units in Idaho that are open on March 15...???
Thanks

You are absolutely Right! My MISTAKE. The season starts April 15th NOT March 15th.
Thanks IdaRam for seeing the error.

No problem :) Best of luck booking these hunts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jostepan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois