Seeking Job/Apprenticeship with hunting safari company

hlatham

Reaction score
Member of
Texas Trophy Hunters
My name is Hunter Latham, I am 19 years old and am from Midland, Texas. I am currently attending Louisiana State University. I am majoring Business Management and have a declared minor of Wild Life Ecology. I am an avid outdoorsman; I have hunted and fished since I can remember. I have no stronger passion in life than hunting and being in the outdoors. I have been to Africa once before and fell in love with the land and the animals. I intend to make this true passion I have for hunting into a career in the near future, preferably in the African safari industry. I am enquiring as to whether your camp will have any open positions, that you feel may suite my interests, so that I may begin to learn and grow from watching those with years of experience do what they love to do. I would be available for work from late May, 2010 mid August 2010.

Seeking Job with Safari Company, willing to work for free

I can be reached by email at rhl100@aol.com.

Same here I am 24 and at school at Texas Tech. I am from dallas and really want to go back for a while. Have you had any luck with the job posting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you