AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Have a nice Sears 12 ga shot gun that was made by the Spanish company AYA. 2 3/4 chambers, 28in barrels, full and modified choked.
$750 delivered to your ffl.

100_0304.JPG
100_0305.JPG
100_0306.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sweet shotgun! I especially like the grain compression/fiddleback on the comb of the buttstock. I’ve been on the fence on this one for weeks and I’d already own it if I didn’t have a Sauer that fits me so well! Good luck on your sale, Dave.

RC

Thank you. I was really surprised when I stripped the old brown finish off and found a really nicely figured stock under there. Sauer made some very nice shotguns.

Nice shotgun, especially for the price.

Price drop to $700

If I had it I'd buy it. Love those sxs shotguns

Uf da! That gun with 6 shot in the right barrel and 5s in the left would be the perfect pheasant gun! If only we had pheasant here, I would be beating you with my checkbook.

Uf da! That gun with 6 shot in the right barrel and 5s in the left would be the perfect pheasant gun! If only we had pheasant here, I would be beating you with my checkbook.
Love it! I am of Norwegian descent and other than family I rarely hear that term anymore.
Its a great gun, I would buy it in an instant. I can help you with the pheasant and let you kill quail and chukar too! ;)

Dave, I’ll take it if you can wait a couple of weeks. I’m in Israel at the moment and will have to wait til I get home to send payment.

It's yours.

Sold pending funds to @WAB

Reactions: WAB
Quick update on this gun. First Dave was fantastic to deal with and patient with my travel schedule!

The gun was as advertised, a solid Spanish boxlock with good wood and excellent balance. I had Briley bend the stock and hone the chokes to suit me and finally got it to the skeet range yesterday. I have not shot a SxS for 25+ years so I was pleased with a 24/25 shooting low gun. I load 3/4 oz 12 ga loads which were very pleasant in this gun.

I am viewing this as an re-entry level drug in the SxS world.

The smiths at briley are excellent. I make the drive from DFW to Houston whenever I need something for our nicer shotguns, and only let briley mess with them… I was just there less than 2 months ago… I needed some choke work done on a webley & scott O/U 12 ga that I was rigging out for my daughter (her sporting clays gun)…

Jake in the smith shop is particularly excellent…

Quick update on this gun. First Dave was fantastic to deal with and patient with my travel schedule!

The gun was as advertised, a solid Spanish boxlock with good wood and excellent balance. I had Briley bend the stock and hone the chokes to suit me and finally got it to the skeet range yesterday. I have not shot a SxS for 25+ years so I was pleased with a 24/25 shooting low gun. I load 3/4 oz 12 ga loads which were very pleasant in this gun.

I am viewing this as an re-entry level drug in the SxS world.
I too often shoot skeet with my s x s vintage Elsie and Dickinson. What bird did you miss?!?!

@WAB Glad you like the SxS it is a good gun. Be careful though as nice shotguns are alot like big bores, before you know it there are 5 or 6 in the safe.

The smiths at briley are excellent. I make the drive from DFW to Houston whenever I need something for our nicer shotguns, and only let briley mess with them… I was just there less than 2 months ago… I needed some choke work done on a webley & scott O/U 12 ga that I was rigging out for my daughter (her sporting clays gun)…

Jake in the smith shop is particularly excellent…

Jake did the work on this gun. He is excellent!

I too often shoot skeet with my s x s vintage Elsie and Dickinson. What bird did you miss?!?!

6 high, it floated and I shot where I expected it to be, not where it was. Rookie mistake.

@WAB Glad you like the SxS it is a good gun. Be careful though as nice shotguns are alot like big bores, before you know it there are 5 or 6 in the safe.

Well I’ve been spending a lot of time at the Westley Richards factory lately…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!