SE Louisiana FNG

Welcome to the site, one thing that I have learned from this place. It is not as expensive as one might think. Even on a modest budget planning out looking for deals from reputable PHs. One can make it happen.

How far south east are you? I worked in that area for about 12 years.

Welcome to the site, one thing that I have learned from this place. It is not as expensive as one might think. Even on a modest budget planning out looking for deals from reputable PHs. One can make it happen.

How far south east are you? I worked in that area for about 12 years.
Abita Springs. I am hopeful a trip over to Africa is doable. I have it real bad for a Gemsbok and Kudu. I finally stopped dreaming of a Buffalo. Never hurts to wish though.

Welcome to AH Spearhead! Nice to have you with us.

Welcome @Spearhead! I lived twice in Mandeville, first time for 5 years and the second for 10. Great area to raise a family. Keep the dream of Africa alive, you'll be surprise what kind of deals can be had for a nice PG hunt.

Welcome @Spearhead! I lived twice in Mandeville, first time for 5 years and the second for 10. Great area to raise a family. Keep the dream of Africa alive, you'll be surprise what kind of deals can be had for a nice PG hunt.
Thank you. I am hopeful, but realistic . Traffic on the northshore is horrible now, but not like Dallas horrible .

Spent a lot of time in Gonzalez, St. Gabe in chemical plants, nice area and great people I got to know. Saving a little aside every month adds up quick. Maybe if things get back to semi normal, airfare in 2020 was$750 RT on Qatar To SA JBRG.

Hello and welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross