Scopes Leupold, Burris, Nikon & Weaver

Thedoveshooter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Have six scopes I'm culling. They are all in great working order, but some may have minor scratches from normal usage. If you would like more info or better pictures, feel free to ask. Only shipping within the USA. You pay shipping cost. Payment by money order, cashiers check, or cleared personal check.

1) Nikon Prostaff P3 4-12x40, matte, BDC reticle, NIB - $175
2) Leupold VX-Freedom 2-7x33, matte, Hunt-Plex reticle, NIB - $250
3) Leupold VX-1 1-4x20 Shotgun, matte, Heavy Duplex reticle, was bought as a blemish, but never sat what the blemish was - $200
4) Burris Fullfield 3-9x40, matte, USA made, Duplex reticle - $125
5) Weaver 3-9x40, matte, Japan made, Duplex reticle - $100
6) Weaver V8 2.5-8x, gloss, includes adjustable rings - $75

- thedoveshooter

Nikon.jpg
Leupold 2-7.jpg
Leupold 1-4.jpg
Burris & Weavers 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At the risk of sounding repetitious, I'll take the Leu Free 2-7x. Please PM me payment details and I'll respond with shipping info. Thx.

Leupold VX-Freedom 2-7x33 SPF.

Only the Burris and Nikon remain available.

Thedoveshooter: Could you please take a moment and tell the group where you're from and what your business is all about? The reason I ask is that just this week a scammer was trying to sell scopes to other AH members, and then suddenly a bunch of scopes appear from a member with relatively few posts. Please add to their comfort. If anyone has received their scope(s), please chime in, but I think not...Thanks for your understanding. Many friends in TX.

I 100% understand the concern and don’t mind the scrutiny.

I’m in Tomball, TX, just northwest of Houston. I grew up and still live on my family farm. I don’t have any business, unless you count the farm which is just mostly selling calves and some surplus hay.

I just recently discovered this forum a couple months ago, but greatly appreciate the knowledge, stories, and firearms on here. I’m a frequent and long time member of **NOT**PERMITTED** and have done many trades, purchases, and sales on their under the same username. I had most of these scopes listed a couple months ago on there, but had no takers. Trying on here now.

If you want more info, feel free to ask.

- thedoveshooter

Nikon Prostaff P3 4-12x40 is SPF.

Still have the Leupold VX-Freedom 2-7x33, matte, Hunt-Plex reticle, NIB - $250

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you