SCI Nashville

Dakota Hunter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone heard how much the tickets will be for Nashville SCI next year ?

Membership fees should be the same as always. Haven't seen where the "tickets" will be any different then their past conventions but i guess it could change....guess we will find out in a few months time.

SCI also discounts the four-day pass if purchased early, and also usually offers special pricing/incentives as the convention draws nearer. Prior to the last convention, the deal was upgrade to life membership and get a free four-day pass (or something similar). Monitor the SCI website starting about September-October for details.

Four day reg is $335 and two day is $230
Wow! The 4 day pass is $335. That seems a little steep, is it required to get a membership as well? I plan to go since it is in Nashville, which is only a couple hours from the house. The wife and I attended the DSC this year, which was our first one, and we really enjoyed it. I would love to go back next year but with SCI being this close it is hard to pass that up. Does AH jave a dinner for the SCI like they do at the DSC? Really had a good time at the AH dinner, got to meet some great people and make a few new friends.

Yes you still need to have an SCI membership to attend.

I was at my first SCI convention. There was no dinner but several members got together for drinks and stories.

Yes, it’s a members and industry event, not your common sportshow.
After going to the DSC this year and also the NWTF I do have to say I enjoyed the atmosphere of the DSC considerably more than the NWTF and I'm sure the SCI may be even larger than the DSC but by the time I pay for a membership and get me and the wife a 4 day pass you're looking at $700 plus. I don't know if it is worth quite that much to me. I may drive down and do a one day pass but you really just can't hardly see everything and chat with every body in one day. I guess we shall see. I'm sure I'll end up going anyway, but I mean you can shoot a damn Zebra for what it would cost me and the wife to walk around there for a couple days. LOL!

Has anyone heard how much the tickets will be for Nashville SCI next year ?
Registration is open and it is all online. I have my hotel reserved and I recommend everyone be quick on getting a room at Nashville. See y’all there!

After going to the DSC this year and also the NWTF I do have to say I enjoyed the atmosphere of the DSC considerably more than the NWTF and I'm sure the SCI may be even larger than the DSC but by the time I pay for a membership and get me and the wife a 4 day pass you're looking at $700 plus. I don't know if it is worth quite that much to me. I may drive down and do a one day pass but you really just can't hardly see everything and chat with every body in one day. I guess we shall see. I'm sure I'll end up going anyway, but I mean you can shoot a damn Zebra for what it would cost me and the wife to walk around there for a couple days. LOL!
I hope y’all can come. Paying for conservation and preserving our hunting rights is not cheap. Being a part of SCI is fantastic and you will be helping preserve what we love for future generations.

I was at my first SCI convention. There was no dinner but several members got together for drinks and stories.
It’s always a good time!

I hope y’all can come. Paying for conservation and preserving our hunting rights is not cheap. Being a part of SCI is fantastic and you will be helping preserve what we love for future generations.
I'm sure we probably will end up coming. We have out first trip to Africa booked for next July and our PH will be there. I talked with him at the DSC but it will be nice to get to see them again just a few months before we head over there. We have a place to stay down there so at least we get to skip on the hotel room.

By the way, he is correct y'all. You better get to booking your rooms. The rooms in nashville fill up fast and they are crazy expensive. We went a few weeks ago just to go down and eat dinner and have some drinks and the plain old holiday inn on Broadway was over $400 a night. However If you do stay doen that way I highly recommend Shaun Brock's restaurant, The Continental, it is top notch.

I'm sure we probably will end up coming. We have out first trip to Africa booked for next July and our PH will be there. I talked with him at the DSC but it will be nice to get to see them again just a few months before we head over there. We have a place to stay down there so at least we get to skip on the hotel room.

By the way, he is correct y'all. You better get to booking your rooms. The rooms in nashville fill up fast and they are crazy expensive. We went a few weeks ago just to go down and eat dinner and have some drinks and the plain old holiday inn on Broadway was over $400 a night. However If you do stay doen that way I highly recommend Shaun Brock's restaurant, The Continental, it is top notch.
SCI is always a great time to meet outfitters and spend some time talking about the hunt.

+1

A question for you guys that go to this regularly. Is the whole 4 days necessary? I don't think we will attend any of the dinners or anything. Probably just walking around and talking and maybe do some shopping. Can you get that done with 2 days?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiloHardem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross