SCI Calgary Summer Rifle Raffle

Nope, Cagkt3 I believe is the winner.

That you Cody?
I still haven’t been the same since you beat me to the 338 express, I really can’t even think about other guns right now anyway!

I still haven’t been the same since you beat me to the 338 express, I really can’t even think about other guns right now anyway!
:E Rofl:
Lol! You not thinking about other guns is about like @tarbe not thinking about John Sharp and wildebeest loin cloths!:A Tease:

Dan - I can't believe you just outed me in the open forum.

Dude!

:A Blink:

I know! I am such an ass!!! :S Sorry:

Well after a long wait, the rifle finally made it to Texas
20180524_182353.jpg

You can take it out gator hunting.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it and many whitetails and hogs are harvested. It is a very nice package.

I'll be taking it out this weekend hopefully to get it all sighted in. I will have to hide it from my wife, as she apparently decided it was hers when I brought it home last night!

Cagkt3, you can use it for long range "jackalopes" as well.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,