Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
sci.png

Safari Club International leadership is pleased to announce its New Member Campaign for 2015. New members can join SCI for just $35*.

SCI President Craig Kauffman said, "This campaign is the culmination of months of data research and member feedback. We have listened to our members and chapter leaders and believe this campaign will pay tremendous dividends for the programs of SCI."

These new members will enjoy every benefit of joining SCI, including 7 issues of Safari Magazine, 12 issues of Safari Times, access to the SCI Online Record Book, the ability to purchase SCI Convention tickets, access to the Hunter Assistance Hotline powered by Global Rescue and much more.

"I'm a deer and turkey hunter from Pennsylvania", said Kauffman, "I realized a long time ago when I attended my first SCI Convention, that if you're a hunter, you need to belong to SCI. The organization does more to protect the hunting rights of hunters all over the world than any other group. This is in addition to all the conservation work they fund and the education they provide. I encourage all hunters to join SCI and help protect the hunting rights and wildlife for future generations."

SCI is also offering a new renewal option for current members. Current members can continue to receive all of their printed publications and all other member benefits at the current rate of $65 per year, or $150 for three years. If they would rather have their publications delivered electronically instead of through the mail, they can renew for just $35 per year, or $90 for three years.

These offers will be available online at www.safariclub.org in early March as well as at participating SCI Chapter fundraisers held throughout the year. For immediate assistance or further clarification, people can call the SCI Member Services Department at 1-520-620-1220.

Safari Club International is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and promoting wildlife conservation worldwide and is looking forward to welcoming tens of thousands of new members in 2015 to help fulfill that mission.

*The $35 introductory price is valid for residents of the United States, Canada and Mexico; all other countries $60 to cover additional postage fees.

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)

Thanks for the info. I will check it out and join

SCI going green!

Great timing! I committed yesterday to joining our local SCI chapter, which requires the international membership, and this saves a few dollars ... and gets me off my keister to get the paperwork done!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seriously considering this!

Went ahead and did it. Sure glad my sweetie doesn't check my c/c bills :(

Joined up in January...o_O

Joined up day before yesterday thanks to this post.

I joined up this week as well do to this post from Jerome. No organization is perfect but I think as a whole SCI does a great job as a voice both nationally and internationally and is worthy of our support if not already given.

If you love to hunt you need to be a member of SCI and the NRA. I am a member of both. John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg