Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
sci.png

Safari Club International leadership is pleased to announce its New Member Campaign for 2015. New members can join SCI for just $35*.

SCI President Craig Kauffman said, "This campaign is the culmination of months of data research and member feedback. We have listened to our members and chapter leaders and believe this campaign will pay tremendous dividends for the programs of SCI."

These new members will enjoy every benefit of joining SCI, including 7 issues of Safari Magazine, 12 issues of Safari Times, access to the SCI Online Record Book, the ability to purchase SCI Convention tickets, access to the Hunter Assistance Hotline powered by Global Rescue and much more.

"I'm a deer and turkey hunter from Pennsylvania", said Kauffman, "I realized a long time ago when I attended my first SCI Convention, that if you're a hunter, you need to belong to SCI. The organization does more to protect the hunting rights of hunters all over the world than any other group. This is in addition to all the conservation work they fund and the education they provide. I encourage all hunters to join SCI and help protect the hunting rights and wildlife for future generations."

SCI is also offering a new renewal option for current members. Current members can continue to receive all of their printed publications and all other member benefits at the current rate of $65 per year, or $150 for three years. If they would rather have their publications delivered electronically instead of through the mail, they can renew for just $35 per year, or $90 for three years.

These offers will be available online at www.safariclub.org in early March as well as at participating SCI Chapter fundraisers held throughout the year. For immediate assistance or further clarification, people can call the SCI Member Services Department at 1-520-620-1220.

Safari Club International is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and promoting wildlife conservation worldwide and is looking forward to welcoming tens of thousands of new members in 2015 to help fulfill that mission.

*The $35 introductory price is valid for residents of the United States, Canada and Mexico; all other countries $60 to cover additional postage fees.

Source: Safari Club International (SCI)

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Thanks for the info. I will check it out and join

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
SCI going green!

Scott Slough

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, Pineywoods SCI, NAHC, TTH
Hunted
USA, South Africa (Eastern Cape)
Great timing! I committed yesterday to joining our local SCI chapter, which requires the international membership, and this saves a few dollars ... and gets me off my keister to get the paperwork done!

Last edited by a moderator:

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
I am seriously considering this!

ornery

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa
Went ahead and did it. Sure glad my sweetie doesn't check my c/c bills :(

IdaRam

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, NAHC Life Member, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, NSSF
Hunted
Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, California, Alberta Canada, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Joined up in January...o_O

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Joined up day before yesterday thanks to this post.

H50

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA
I joined up this week as well do to this post from Jerome. No organization is perfect but I think as a whole SCI does a great job as a voice both nationally and internationally and is worthy of our support if not already given.

no1waterdog

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Du .SCI and central wa. chapter
Hunted
New zealandand argentina,Canada,Tanzania eastern cape SA.Zimbabwa 14 states in the U.S.and soon in Mozambique
If you love to hunt you need to be a member of SCI and the NRA. I am a member of both. John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinoFerrie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J