Saying hi to everyone from South Carolina

Welcome! I grew up in Florence. Lots of big deer in the Pee Dee. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Hello to everyone hope everyone is doing well. I'm new to the group. Just wanted to start off and say thankyou for allowing me to become a member and hope I can learn from here and gather up as much information as possible. I'm 29 years old and for as long as I can remember iv had a love of hunting and firearms. My favorite round is the 8mm mauser and 30-06, soon I hope to own a 35 whelen, 375hh, 9.3x62 mauser.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Southeastsafari!

Welcome to AH.. Hope you get all those rifles that you planning on... Quite a battery to tackle the challenges ahead.

Welcome Southeastsafari! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!

Welcome to AH @Southeastsafari! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH and the posting side Southeastsafari! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome
If you get a 35 Whelen you will love it, and while your at it go for a 400 Whelen as well.

Hello to everyone hope everyone is doing well. I'm new to the group. Just wanted to start off and say thankyou for allowing me to become a member and hope I can learn from here and gather up as much information as possible. I'm 29 years old and for as long as I can remember iv had a love of hunting and firearms. My favorite round is the 8mm mauser and 30-06, soon I hope to own a 35 whelen, 375hh, 9.3x62 mauser.
@Southeastsafari
Mate forget the 9.3 and 375 just get a good 35 Whelen load it with a healthy dose of cfe223 off the Speer reloading site. Put a 250grain Speer hotcore on top and send it down range @2,700fps with 4,000fpe of muzzle energy and have fun.
Bob

Welcome aboard Southeastsafari. You have great "taste" in calibers. I especially like your interest in a 35 Whelen. I've taken mine to Africa twice. Most outfitters and or PH(s) are not familiar with it but are very familiar with the 9.3 x 62. If you stick around for a while the 375 H&H will become a must have followed up shortly thereafter by a 404 Jeffery.
@Shootist43
Art don't confuse the poor lad to early, give him your load with the 225 grain Barnes in the Whelen and let him have fun with the best cartridge to come down the turnpike.
Bob

G’day from Australia

Welcome to AH, good luck in finding your way to Southern Africa. Once bitten by the African Safari bug there is not turning back.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg