Saying hi to everyone from South Carolina

Southeastsafari

Reaction score
Media
Hello to everyone hope everyone is doing well. I'm new to the group. Just wanted to start off and say thankyou for allowing me to become a member and hope I can learn from here and gather up as much information as possible. I'm 29 years old and for as long as I can remember iv had a love of hunting and firearms. My favorite round is the 8mm mauser and 30-06, soon I hope to own a 35 whelen, 375hh, 9.3x62 mauser.

Hello and welcome! What part of SC are you from? I am a SC native but have been calling NC home for almost 30 years now.

Hey always nice to meet another SC native. I grew up in Hartsville for 25 years but have called Florence home for 4 years now. What part of NC are you in now.

I live 40 minutes east of Charlotte in between Indian Trail and Marshville, I am originally from Beaufort.

Southeastsafari, welcome to the AH forum! I have a grandson and great granddaughter in S.C. Looking forward to your participation!

Glad to have you on board! A lot of good information on here.

Welcome to AH Southeastsafari! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard Southeastsafari. You have great "taste" in calibers. I especially like your interest in a 35 Whelen. I've taken mine to Africa twice. Most outfitters and or PH(s) are not familiar with it but are very familiar with the 9.3 x 62. If you stick around for a while the 375 H&H will become a must have followed up shortly thereafter by a 404 Jeffery.

Welcome to AH.

Hello to everyone hope everyone is doing well. I'm new to the group. Just wanted to start off and say thankyou for allowing me to become a member and hope I can learn from here and gather up as much information as possible. I'm 29 years old and for as long as I can remember iv had a love of hunting and firearms. My favorite round is the 8mm mauser and 30-06, soon I hope to own a 35 whelen, 375hh, 9.3x62 mauser.

Hello Southeastsafari,

Khomas Highland Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your preference in cartridges will eventually see you slap bang in the middle of the African bush some day.

They are perfect / historically excellent performers on African game animals.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH

Welcome! In the small world my mom was raised outside hartsville in Byrdtown! My wife and I are raising four children in SC Don’t let the Africa bug itch go long without a scratch! Your rifle battery will work just fine on much of the game in Africa!

Giday from New Zealand and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to the forum form a Lowcountry livin' African addict!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg