Save On EVERY New Leica Sport Optic For A Limited Time

Already have my 1600B range finder and love it.

Welcome to AH! Thanks for letting us know about the sale

Thanks, any update with the Rifle Scope covers will be available in the USA, Part # 59033?

Sounds like an awesome deal so I called their top dealers today to take action on it! Sku 51041 and 51081 respectively.

Only been on backorder / never delivered since April 2014. Even after calls to the US director and CEO asking for some product numerous times over three years on these same SKUs. (Roger, you've gotta fix this broken company)

Naturally no one in NJ today at Leica to answer dealer questions if they can sell product under this spiff that they don't have because Leica can't deliver. So I couldn't throw money at Leica for fantasy land scopes with no reliable ETA. I did all I could but Leica avoided an actual sale with the alacrity of a slippery eel!

Leica must be a German acronym for "non profit corporation". Next year for Black Friday why go 10% off, why not 99% off with the same inventory and supply chain strategy as the past three years. Won't cost you a dime!

cant make it onto the site for some reason
can someone , go on there and see what a set of geovid 15x56 R,M
would be worth
just picked mine up on the way home from Zambia , a bit over a week ago
took months to get here
just interested what you guys are paying for them
thanks

Msrp is $2500.

$2250 Black Friday price. Back ordered as is the Leica way.

MSRP is ruthlessly controlled by Leica but their dealers en masses will give 8-12% off and then make a bogus receipt so they don't lose their dealership when Leica audits them for UMRP adherence.

They could more time getting product and less time worrying about price controls. Amazing product but can't emphasize what a smug and cocky firm they are in Germany. The US office acknowledges as much and has to deal with horrible management.

Leica is so special that when I called to spend a few grand with them they couldn't ship product for three weeks because they were upgrading their warehouse management system. In the history of the world only one firm has shut down all revenue for three weeks during a computer upgrade..,way to go Leica, you're unique!

....I digress. Never has a firm worked so hard to not make money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.