Save Conservancy status?

D Hunter

Reaction score
Member of
NRA,QDMA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabawe, Tanzania
I read some old news clips from 2012 that it was threatened by Robber Bob and his cronies. What is it's current status? Thanks

This might help - the permits for save were held up mostly because of "elections" of the regional ministers that oversee the quotas, etc. That was all cleared up by the first of the year and both concessions I know about have their qoutas intact fot this hunting season. Talked to save safaris and zambezi valley both at dsc. They seem optimistic that the system in place now will allow for less political pressure and allow them to plan for the future. I have hunted both of these concessions. Save in 2012 and zambezi in 2013 and both were absolutely fantastic. Am trying to save enough to go for leopard in a couple of years. It is a treasure to hunt the save and if you can you should. If I can help with other info I will . Good luck if you go!

I can't seem to find a contact through their website. Anybody got contact info? Thanks. "D"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross