Save An Extra 5% Off All Unprimed Brass - Sale Ends Tomorrow (5/29) At Midnight EST

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
5% off all unprimed Lapua, Peterson, Norma, Starline, PPU, Hornady, Nosler, and Weatherby Brass

USE COUPON CODE "REMEMBER" DURING CHECKOUT

This code stacks on top of any unprimed brass that's already on sale.

Free Shipping over $150

Memorial Day Sale Info

Quick link to dangerous game brass

RRP Logo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys ever decide if you can ship brass to Canada?

Did you guys ever decide if you can ship brass to Canada?
Graham, we are currently able to ship reloading dies outside the US, but the brass and projectiles require an export permit. We are in the process of expanding our reach in a few different ways, to include importing products (applying for our FFL 08 now). We currently hold an 07.

We certainly haven't forgotten about the requests (there have been several). At this time, this business still remains a part-time endeavor, and I had to prioritize some a few other things over the past couple of months. We'll get there though and we appreciate your patience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois