Savage Model 16 .300 WSM

chevyvortec496

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and am very eager to start learning about hunting in Africa as I have hopes of traveling to and hunting in Africa someday. A really good friend of mine told me about this site and said you all have been very knowledgeable and helpful to him. Hopefully everyone will do the same for me. Moving on, I have up for sale a Savage model 16 chambered in .300 Winchester short magnum. The rifle has only been shot roughly 50 times and is in excellent condition. Optics are a Simmons 8-point 3-9x40mm scope. I just recently put a new Boyd's grey laminate stock on the rifle. Other projects force me to sell. Price is $650 plus $30 shipping to an FFL. Payment by USPS money order only. Thank you

Savage 1.JPG
Savage 2.JPG
Savage 3.JPG
Savage 4.JPG

Welcome to AH.
Hope someone has need of your offer.

chevyvortec496 is a very good friend of mine and this is a great rifle guys!
Voodooracer

Welcome to the forum sir!

Crap, if no body jumps on this I may have to. This website is costing me a ass ton of money!

Crap, if no body jumps on this I may have to. This website is costing me a ass ton of money!

Nothing wrong with buying guns! :DI'm willing to negotiate some, tell you what I would do $550 shipped.

Should be a good shooter as Most Savages are

Should be a good shooter as Most Savages are

have you been talking to my youngest son ,mate
he sounds like a broken record , saying that every chance he gets , tho he does get both his savage .17 hmr and his .223 , shooting like a dream

It's true Bluey,I have 5 Savages in various Calibers from 22r to 338 and they shoot way better than their price point,,I suspect it must be their barrels because their actions are very simple
Hey,,didn't you hunt Zambia this year?

not yet rob
end of September,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.