Sauer Conversion Double Rifle In .450 3.25" NE

A couple questions

- Do you have the original shotgun barrels?
-Do you Know what ammo this thing was regulated for when it was built?

A couple questions

- Do you have the original shotgun barrels? no i believe they were cut and the block sleeved.
-Do you Know what ammo this thing was regulated for when it was built? i believe it is regulated for Hornady ammunition.

-matt

shame its not in the UK

shame its not in the UK
Hi Shooter, If you are truly interested in buying this rifle from Matt, here is a option you can check out. Contact Wesley Richards in Birmingham. They charge 500 pounds (about $740) to send a gun (you have bought from them) to Westley Richards Agency USA LLC in Bozeman, Montana. Bozeman then sends the gun to your local FFL. You might call them and ask if this works in reverse for sending a gun from the U.S. to England. If they say yes, then you and Matt maybe can negotiate a deal. Good luck!

@sierraone I'v looked into doing this a few times and each time the extra taxes that are applied kill the deal. It then becomes less hassle and about the same price to buy at auction in the UK

I just ran a import duty and taxes calculator for the UK and WOW, I see what you mean!!!

this rifle is still for sale.

-matt

I appreciate the offer, but I still want that 500 NE double and the money would make a big difference.

-matt

Congrats Matt!

Congratulations to both the seller and the buyer. the sale allows the seller to proceed with the larger cartridge rifle, and the buyer has a dandy double. Hopefully the buyer is a member of AH, but either way, congratulations are in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg