Sauer 404 Barrels and bits for sale UK

Stalker91

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Hungary, Austria, France, England, Scotland, Ireland
I have some Sauer 404 barrels, bolt head, moderator and mags to sell as I just don't use them any more, see the list below and if you interested give me a PM

Sauer 404 .308 short barrel (465mm) fluted - new over £2200 - S/H £1400
Sauer 404 .243 standard barrel - new over £1200 - S/H £700
Sauer bolt head - new over £300 - S/H £200
Sauer/freyr & devik titanium pro sound mod for .308 - new £350 ish - S/H £200
2x magazines - new over £180 each - S/H £120

All items have been used but are in good to excellent condition and have lots and lots of life and use left in them.

Would prefer to sell all together for a better price but happy to sell individual items as per S/H price listed next to them.

Thanks for looking

.308.jpg
.243.jpg
.308 .2.jpg
.243 .2.jpg
Mod, mag and bolt head.jpg
Mod.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning - thanks for the info - unfortunately his is a standard bolt head that accepts 308 and 243. I need a bolt head specifically for a 404 Jeffery - it’s slightly bigger than the Magnum bolt head even. I appreciate you letting me know!!!

Hi, possibly interested in the bolt head and one magazine. If they are still available

Hi there, my name is Aaron and i would love to buy the .243 barrel and the Sauer mod that you have.

Will you take 800 for the two?

I live in Australia and am happy to pay for a courier if you can help me.

My email is [redacted]
[redacted] for txts

Sincerly
Aaron

Hi there, my name is Aaron and i would love to buy the .243 barrel and the Sauer mod that you have.

Will you take 800 for the two?

I live in Australia and am happy to pay for a courier if you can help me.

My email is [redacted]
[redacted] for txts

Sincerly
Aaron
Hi @cypress1621, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hello,

Has everything been sold? If not I am interested in the .308 barrel, bolt and mags.

Hello,

Has everything been sold? If not I am interested in the .308 barrel, bolt and mags.

I have sent you a pm. Thanks

I have sent you a pm. Thanks
Hello again,

I have imported firearms items fom UK from Tier 1 (scope mounts, bipod, scope rails) and from EBAY UK (magazine and Rifle scope). We have no restrictions in Canada other than the imported must have a firearms license and certain automatic rifles, handguns and attachments are prohibited. The seller sends the items by mail or UPS, etc. and to the buyer's address. Customs issues an invoice for the buyer to pay duty and taxes (21%). No other paperwork is required.

What have you sold? I may make an offer to purchase whatever you have remaining if you agree.

Sorry for the delay in responding as we have a 9 hour time zone difference. I am on the west coast in Victoria, British Columbia.

JDJ
[redacted]

Hello again,

I have imported firearms items fom UK from Tier 1 (scope mounts, bipod, scope rails) and from EBAY UK (magazine and Rifle scope). We have no restrictions in Canada other than the imported must have a firearms license and certain automatic rifles, handguns and attachments are prohibited. The seller sends the items by mail or UPS, etc. and to the buyer's address. Customs issues an invoice for the buyer to pay duty and taxes (21%). No other paperwork is required.

What have you sold? I may make an offer to purchase whatever you have remaining if you agree.

Sorry for the delay in responding as we have a 9 hour time zone difference. I am on the west coast in Victoria, British Columbia.

JDJ
[redacted]

Hi JDJ, you must not share your email address on the forum, an administrator will remove it shortly if you don’t.

Can you send me a pm so we can talk about it privately. Thanks

Is this a PM? I used the box below your message. I joined this website yesterday, so I am new to its features.

Is this a PM? I used the box below your message. I joined this website yesterday, so I am new to its features.

No you have just replied to the thread. I have sent you a private message look for it in your message box, it should have a red dot on it.

Still got Items listed for sale. UK shipping only please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OdessaHayg

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.