Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Santa was determined to get everyone set for the next safari. Jennifer and Jasper are set to travel with me and my group of 14 hunters to the Eastern Cape in June for a 10 day PG Safari with Frontier Safaris. Jasper, 15 years old, received a Pelican Air suitcase while the lovely Jennifer got an all new tricked out Tikka T3X (threaded, fluted, spiral fluted bolt, custom bolt handle, tan stock) in 6.5 PRC sporting the latest Leupold VX5 scope.
Santa was kind enough to bring me the latest from Sitka. The Drifter Travel backpack may just be my new go to backpack for these kind of trips.
This will be the second trip to Africa for both Jennifer and Jasper and we are looking forward to it.
Merry Christmas
Philip & Fam

60AECE42-D98F-4143-9327-1750408EC158.jpeg
188256D9-AD9B-475E-823A-3A7C2875BF5A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That pelican is sweet! I have the double gun case and love it. Pelicans are tanks

Merry Christmas Philip & Family…ya’ll look set for another adventure.

Congratulations to all.

You better get on the ball and start practicing @Philip Glass, because with a rig like that Jenifer is set to show you up.

Ive lost count of how many Pelican cases I Have. I bought the professional camera backpack for my oldest son, one of the neat soft side coolers for my daughter, and pelican mugs for all This year. A Pelican Christmas!
That pelican is sweet! I have the double gun case and love it. Pelicans are tanks

Congratulations to all.

You better get on the ball and start practicing @Philip Glass, because with a rig like that Jenifer is set to show you up.
I know. Plus women, whether we like it or not, are typically better shooters than men!
Merry Christmas,
Philip

Took the Tikka to the range and Jennifer put the 2nd and 3rd shots in the same hole! I think we are well on our way preparing her for safari. Luckily I have a good bit of ammo for it.
Merry Christmas
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!