Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
Screenshot (38).png

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-6_22-43-31.png
    upload_2016-3-6_22-43-31.png
    713.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing video! If I had to do that I would not eat very much!

Reminds me of "Wild Kingdom" when I was a kid..............all the adventure of Marlin Perkins..............................FWB

Stunning video . . . but is it wrong of me to think this is much more efficient with a rifle?!

Stunning video . . . but is it wrong of me to think this is much more efficient with a rifle?!

There just might be a reason they are the only ones left in the world that hunts that way! :)

I've always heard that a man can run down a horse the same way.

I wonder if the meat was tuff? Any game that I have eaten that was wounded and chase for awhile was not the best eating.

Thanks for posting the video

thank you for sharing

I have shown this video in class. It is amazing to watch the endurance and skill of the hunters. I am not sure why it just struck me but the cameraman had to stay with him as well. I guess thats what you do when you no longer compete in the distance runs at the Olympic level.:sneaky:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg