Saltwater Crocodile Hornback Hat Band (with teeth)

African Sporting Creations

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
africansportingcreations.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
These saltwater Crocodile Hornback hat bands are crafted by hand and are accented with teeth that are secured with leather strips woven in the band to hold them in place. Salt water crocodile has a rich color and warm sheen that is unmatched by any other natural material. These will fit any hat and they can either be glued or stitched in place. The front piece of the hide strip fits through a small, inconspicuous slit in the back of the tail section so you can be guaranteed a perfect fit on any size hat. The tanning is expertly done which makes it very supple so it will never crack and the back of it is soft leather.

*Hat sold separately

Shipping within US Only
Price: $99.00

hat_band_teeth.jpg

hat_band_back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois