Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation, Saskatoon Gun Dog Club
Hunted
Canada, USA, Germany, South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe
Sako AIV Safari .375 H&H Banded front and quarter rib rear sights, 4 shot mag capacity, Safari stock has high quality walnut and rosewood tip, shadow line cheekpiece, etc. etc. This one was going to Namibia for buffalo and elephant but I have since changed plans to use a double rifle. It remains almost as new with a couple of very small handling marks. I had it gone over by a gunsmith for added reliability and accuracy. My gunsmithing costs were $600. Kick eeze pad, bolt guide rib replaced with newer version that has extra spring retainer clip, extractor replaced, crown recut, epoxy & pillar bedded action and free float barrel. Can $2,900

IMG_8511.jpg
IMG_8512.jpg
IMG_8514.jpg
IMG_8513.jpg
IMG_8522.jpg
IMG_8517.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice rifle!

rifle has SOLD, moderators please delete advertisement

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning is this gun still available
I like to make an offer of $2200

I'll throw in an offer of $2500. :E Happy:LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois